Great Experience - Lilburn, GA

I had Smartlipo of my abdomen, flanks, bra-roll...

I had Smartlipo of my abdomen, flanks, bra-roll and lower back on May 2nd, 2013. I was so worried about the procedure that my blood pressure jumped a little the morning of my procedure. Nurse Lee was so awesome. She got me prepped and my blood pressure was back to normal and ready for my procedure. I was given medication (no anesthesia) and that was the last thing that I remembered. I woke up with my liposuction fully completed. Overall my experience was great partly because Dr. Boutte is such a caring person with great human chemistry--she really knows how to make her patients comfortable. It's now day 2 and I am already down 5 inches in my waist...even though I am still swollen. My advice to anyone considering SmartLipo is...find a doctor whom you are comfortable with because it really enhances your experience.

By the way, I did not find the compression garments uncomfortable at all. I was a bit concerned about the amount of leakage but Nurse Lee re-assured me that this was okay…and she was right.

5 Stars to Dr. Boutte and her crew!

11 Days post-of and still swelling even though I...

11 Days post-of and still swelling even though I have been very cautious about what I eat and drink (lots of water). I guess this is the down-side of Smart Lipo. I am really hoping that the swelling will subside in a couple of weeks, but right now it feels like a very heavy basketball has been placed in my lower abdomen.
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Hi! It's been quite some time since your surgery. Are you still happy with the results? How long did it take for the swelling to finally go away?