So Far, So Good! Would Do It Again - Lilburn, GA

For years I was very uncomfortable about my hips...

For years I was very uncomfortable about my hips and the extra pockets of fat that accumulated. My pants never fit right and I was unable to wear straight dresses without the aide of a girdle. No amount of exercise or dieting would even fix this area thanks to the wonderful southern genes I received from my lovely mother's side of the family. Even though my husband never complained he knew how unhappy I was so he decided that this would be a great birthday present to me and I am very grateful for it too! lol

My appt. time, however, was switched from 10 am to 11 am which was kind of disappointing because it gave me enough time to think about changing my mind.   I also have 3 kids so my oldest who is 19 was home when the boys got home from school but she had to work that evening and she was my designated driver.

Nevertheless, Dr. Boutte knew my concerns and assured me she would be done on time and she was and without rushing. The surgery started at Noon and she was one by 3:30 pm.

My biggest complaint about the whole experience was the fact that it took 3 nurses to put on a compression garment on me because it was a size XL.  I haven't worn an XL anything for 20 years.  It was very uncomfortable and was cutting off circulation to other areas, yet, they still put it on.  I was very swollen and numb so it would have been better to put me in something one size larger until the swelling went down.  I also had to call the nurses several times because my prescriptions were not called in to the pharmacy.

I am still somewhat numb and have slight bruising but it has only been 1 week.  I had it done on a Friday, did nothing on Saturday and Sunday, and went back to work on Monday (with pain medication of course, but not much).

Overall, I enjoyed the experience and would definitely use her again for more procedures.

Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Boutte was very pleasant to speak with and she is very knowledgeable in her field. We spoke the whole time and I almost forgot I was even having surgery because I felt close to no discomfort.

Had my upper n lower abs n flanks done this morning. So far so good really swollen but not really in bad pain..just cant wait to see the results

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Please keep us up to date on your progress!