“Extraordinary Doctor Doing Extraordinary Things” - Lilburn, GA

Dr. Boutte and her staff provide a warm, friendly...

Dr. Boutte and her staff provide a warm, friendly environment. They truly go above and beyond in their work thank you Mrs Crystal Johnson ...

Dr. Windell Boutte I just would like to thank you for taking the time out for ensuring that my surgery went well. I'm gratified that you were able to take time out of your day to accommodate me. You enviable reputation will definitely ensure a continuity of service with me.

Now here is the best part; I had no ride home from the center my husband is military and he was on his way. But he was unsure if he would be able to be there afterward I My last resort was to call Taxi, Dr Boutte immediately inform me that she would provided me with a ride home. Dr Boutte took me home !!! She ensured that I had food and the house was in order. She also prepare dressing for my sofa with two large trash bag and bedding for me to lay on as well as my favorite throw blanket extraordinary!!!! This type of care and compassion is priceless. I Will Never Forget You Dr. Boutte she treated me as if I was daughter and I will never forget this in fact I'm in pain right now but I had to let you know and people of RealSelf that Dr Boutte is alright with me I will post picture soon!!!

Hello there! This is Dr. Boutte! I thoroughly enjoy what I do, and taking care of my patients from beginning to end is my passion and my duty. I am so grateful to you and all others who can see this in me. I pray you have a wonderful recovery, and I cannot wait to see your results! Much love, Dr. Boutte
Good afternoon Dr. Boutte, I recently had lipo done (abs, thighs and flanks), but I'm interested in having my arms done and possibly the previous areas tweeked. Could you give me an idea (email private) of the cost for the arms, and then the cost for the arms and other areas included with the current special? Oh, I live in Columbia, SC.
Hello there! I would love to assist! Since you live out of state from us, please forward photos of arms to surgical coordinator Crystal Johnson at cjohnson@PremDerm.com. We can easily conduct a phone consultation as we did in the past. We will address any questions, realistic expectations, treatment options, cost, and easy financing options! I am looking forward to seeing you soon! Best Wishes Always, Dr. Boutte'

One week post op

Hi just want to give you guys a one-week update I am somewhat please with my procedure still in pain a little my hello Kitty is still swollen however spoke with the nurse she indicated that everything is okay just to give time unfortunately I was unable to get my body magic garment I had to order it I'm like my transformation but i'm ready to see the finish results however I know Patience is key !!
We had our surgery on the same day! :) I am somewhat pleased with the results as well but hard to see past the swelling and the bruising at this point. Hope things continue to go well for you on this journey.
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

I appreciate your expertise and would recommend you to any of my friends and family. I also wanted to compliment your staff from the check-in to check-out thank you nurse Lee I know that will continue to improve throughout my recovery I feel that made the right choice.