New Me ... Amazing Results - Lilburn, GA

I wasn't looking for a donkey booty or Dolly...

I wasn't looking for a donkey booty or Dolly Parton boobies. I just wanted a flat stomach, a round butt and full breast.

After my consultation my procedure was scheduled and I had my procedure on April 22nd 2013. Mrs. Lee and Dr. Boutee made me feel hundred percent comfortable gave me a little cherry bomb and got started. I had abdominoplasty, Lipo and a transfer to my butt and bust.

When the procedure was over I felt absolutely fantastic. I got up to go use the restroom and remember Mrs Lee looking at me like okay you feel good now, but take it easy.
Day 1 - was not a bad day I was still medicated and I had also taking painkillers just in case so I felt pretty good.

Day 2 - all the pain start and the fact that I couldn't lay on my back or on my stomach was frustrating I can only lay on my side and I was very careful not to lay on my new booty

Day 3, 4, 5 - was about the same as day 2, except I was so ready to take a shower instead of a wash up. Make sure to take your medication exactly as it is explain to you

Po days 6-9 each day began to get easier and...

Po days 6-9 each day began to get easier and easier however you will swell and then you'll feel like you're not swollen and then you're swell again. make sure you take your medicine as prescribed arnica is great it's a lifesaver it will reduce the swelling and bruising.it's a good idea to have someone on hand that can help you to get in and out of the bed for the first nine days. standing is easier than Laying, and there's no sitting allowed.
Po days 10-14. I have been feeling great much better but I still am sore when I lay on my side. I suggest you order a body pillow shaped in C. it will give you the necessary support and cushion that you will need.
my next post op is on May the 14th and I will add pre and post that picture that time.

I, am pleased

As promised I'm posting pictures.
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

decision to have a mommy makeover and I felt more excited when I left the doctors office (Thank you Crystal)due to Dr Boutee's excitement. her willingness to help me to obtain the body that I've always wanted after having 2 children. after my procedure at my first post op I was extremely pleased. I appreciated that no matter how many questions I had and no matter how many times I called, Mrs. Lee and Crystal were phenomenal in helping me.

Donkey-booty!! You are funny.

I love your day-by-day recovery notes. Thank you so much for posting them and sharing your story with us so far. Will you be posting photos so we can see your transformation?

Lol, yes I will definitely be posting pictures after my next post op the 14th