Three Days Post-op Smart Lipo - Lilburn, GA

I had Smart Lipo three days ago on March 31st. I...

I had Smart Lipo three days ago on March 31st. I had my upper/lower abdomen and flanks done. Although I am still sore and somewhat bruised (bruising not typical but my skin's elasticity is so tight) I am moving around a lot better. I'm still swollen, but I can see my Coke bottle figure once again.

Twenty-four hours after my procedure I went to work. The soreness reminded me of the day after my c-section, the only difference being I can stand upright. Extra-strength Tylenol has been helpful. I took it every four hours after the procedure, but I don't take it's not necessary anymore.

When I removed the gauze and padding before taking my first shower post-op, they were soaked with blood-tinged drainage, which is normal. The second application of gauze and padding was not necessary because there was no more drainage. My clothes or sheets were never soaked. I began wearing bandaids within 24- hours post-op. I am still wearing the compression leotard with a compression belt on top of it. I have a follow-up visit in three days to be fitted for a Body Magic compression garment.

I decided to get Smart Lipo because diet and exercise have not helped me achieve the results I am looking for. I wouldn't have even considered the procedure had it not been for a friend telling me of her experience.

Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Great bedside manner, very informative, not pushy, only African-American female doctor highly-trained to perform Smart Lipo in the state of Georgia.