Lifestyle Lift - VERY BAD Experience for Me!

The Procedures: I had 2 LSL's in Plymounth...

The Procedures: I had 2 LSL's in Plymounth Meeting, PA.

• The 1st:  It did nothing & when I complained I was told I was holding my head incorrectly!  My jowels & turkey neck were back once the swelling went down (4 weeks).  The pain, bruising & swelling that took place after the surgery were incredible.  I was NOT prepared for them in any way.  I need to take special medications in order to tolerate pain meds & since I was told there was no pain, I was not prepared for what I experienced.  I was lulled into a false sense of ease regarding this very invasive procedure.
  • The 2nd: A true disaster.  After waiting weeks for the doctor, she finally scheduled me. The day of the re-do I waited 7 hours for my appointment!  I still look the same after 2 procedures, but now I have horrific scars down both sides of my face, stabbing pain, incessant itching, sutures coming through the skin, lumps & bumps, my ears are in the wrong place causing pain & each time I shower my ears now fill with water.  This never happened to me before.  My ears constantly feel like I've just come in from the freezing cold & they are defrosting, very painful.  I can't even wear earrings unless I want to suffer more pain.  My face is askew due to being pulled in the wrong directions.  LSL has ignored all attempts by me to speak with the doctor.  I've requested a refund many times to no avail.

The Consultation: Beware, we were given a line that only a savy, skilled sales professional could deliver.  Every question was brushed over with a rehearsed line.  Everytime a question was raised about the procedure or recovery time  I was pushed in front of the mirror & my face tightly pulled back to show me what I'd be missing if I didn't sign up.  They said I was the perfect candidate for LSL & that I was the kind of patient it was intended for.

The Waivers/Consents: I signed my paperwork the day of surgery while sitting on the operating table, after my hand bag had been taken from me so I didn't even have my reading glasses!  The nurse tech offered to point to where I was to sign.  I asked to read the papers & I was told the doctor was on her way in & we didn't have time.  The nurse told me flatly, without hesitation that she didn't know why they put all those papers in front of us anyway, it's medical mumbo jumbo that never happens to anyone, anyway.  I was given about 3 minutes to sign before the doctor came in.

Shame on Lifestyle Lifts for not allowing women to make an informed decision based on the truth.

don't know where u are but the att. gen. in fla. took a deposition from me 4 years ago and I have heard nothing here in michigan. My face will never be the same , large suture bumps, numbness and nerve damage in my cheeks and I could go on and on, but my point is they have had years to get rid of this company and many men and women have been maimed for life because of them but still they do nothing. I am sorry for u as well as all the rest of us who fell for this scam. but garenteed nothing will ever be done to help us. Sincerely, Sasst 5758
I am so sorry to learn of your problems. I am in FL and the only thing I know is that the State had LSL change their ads and refund the clients who had complained to the State for recent horrors LSL did. After numerous phone calls to Michigan, I was finally offered $500 but turned LSL down. I won't sign their keep my mouth shut papers (non disclosure). Therefore, as far as the State was concerned, that pittance offered threw me off the State's list. It's kind of funny actually - I paid $6,400 plus meds, travel, etc. I would rather warn people about this chop shop, money hungry company on the internet than take $500. The problem is that many seniors (65+) do not use computers. I started on the computer just over a yr. ago and never did proper research on this co. I trusted their slick ads and the recommendations of the 2 doctors. What a crock of baloney and how stupidly trusting I was. I never had a previous BAD doctor experience in my life. Please contact the Attorney General in FL again and find out what's happening. If you need any phone nos., addresses. etc., please let me know. You can also go to the State of FL website, There's a place there where you can e-mail them.
well thank goodness I am a scam researcher for any thing claiming anything. I will do intensive research on the internet simply by putting the word scam before the search or go to consumer Affairs Website and put scam after any thing you want to research. and "Bam" the truth will come out and you can read all of the complaints from other consumer's. Try it on any ones claim. Trust no claims until you do an internet search Yes everyone has a mind and a free will of their own, that being said we tend to trust what the Medical field claims as truth. That's why we have Injury lawyers who would love to sue LSL for taking advantage of the public for that almighty dollar.
I agree completely..and LSL is famous for using doctors that are not surgeons..and certainly not cosmetic surgeons that are Board Certified in Cosmetic Surgery...There is a huge difference in this...You would not have a foot doctor..doing an eye lift..any where,... except places like this place.. Reading the reviews..is terrifying...I cannot believe women would subject themselves to this shit...
If you have been injured medically..get the best accident/injury lawyer you can find and sue the hell out of the clinic and every doctor there. Force responsibility on those who refuse to accept it.
Shame of LDL? Really? Every adult has free will and a mind of her own. If you felt uncomfortable or rushed in any way, why didn't you stop the procedure? And not only that - research, research, research. Scarface55, time to own up and take responsibility.
Had this done in huntersville nc and would not recommend for anyone. Messed up my lower eyelids and will not fix. I will have to pay someone else to fix this problem. Please do not use them.....
I had the life style this year 2013 in NC. Very bad experience. My eyes are still not right and they will not fix. The procedure was a little over 11,000 and now I will have to have more surgery to fix. Do not let Dr. Diez touch you...

Dear Sara, I am so sorry that you had this awful experience with this procedure. I made an appointment with the Huntersville office and decided to do some internet research first. I was shocked to discover that women around the world that has had this procedure are just like you with terrible results. How do we stop this madness. We must go to the press and shout with our voices all the was to the White House if we have too. The commercials make me sick now. Send me an email and we can start a movement...******@*******.com my name is Laverne we can start a internet partition

Hell-o, I just saw your response and am glad you haven't had this experience. I had work done before by a plastic surgeon in gastonia nc and he was wonderful.This dr said he would fix my problem and to give it another three weeks. I waited the three weeks and when I went back he told me that I had put in my first meeting that I had problem with dry eye. I did in the eye that I wore a contact in but not because my lower lid no longer touches my eye and it feels like I have grit in my eyes all the time and they are stuck shut in the mornings. It is just sad that they tell you one thing and then don't do what they say they are going to. My email address is *******@********.com

Thanks so much Ladies for informing me ..i was going to have this done...they would not even give me a price....and now after what ive read.....forget it!!!!! i dont want to do it......sorry for all your guys pain and a waste of money.....Barb....Take care of your selves
Thank you all for taking the time to warn people, i was looking into LSL, and now , NO WAY!!!! I'm sorry for all your pain, you totally saved me!!!!!!I will tell everyone i know about LSL and how bad they are! I hope you all the best.
You go to your page and in the upper right hand corner you should see a link to post/update your review.

The above link is your homepage and you should be able to post your review from there. Let me know if this does not work and I will get Sharon from realself to help you. Best, Chrystal
Chrystal: What do you mean I should do my own bio? Please advise. I will do anything necessary, even if it means just one person will take the advice and go to a real plastic surgeon rather than a butcher shop. Please advise. Sandi
You BET! Each and every woman who posts their review or bio as I called it helps. You can also click on each persons picture or icon out to the side of their name and you can read each persons individual story. Hope this helps. Best, Chrystal
This comment is to Scarface. Thank you. I have been trying to put my experience in words, and you did it for me. I too am in constant pain and cannot wear earrings, watch tv lying down, my ears are sewn to my face and it never gets better. My jowls and wrinkles are back, my eyes are asymmetrical and it was the worst mistake I have ever made in my life. I just bought into the commercial and everything I had been told for a fee of $9300. I spent a few weeks with canker sores and blisters in my mouth from the lazer. I'm baffled how Lifestyle Lift remains in business.
Victim of LSL, please consider taking the time to do your own bio here at realself. It really does help others to get the information that is needed out to the public eye. I did not pay the amount that you did and I would like to know what all happend to you during your procedure and why you choose to have a LSL. I believe when it comes to plastic surgery like this that every voice needs to be heard. Best, Chrystal Eckes
Sounds like a law suit to me. Signing consent forms right before surgery and not giving you your reading glasses, sounds like you were signing under duress. That should have already been taken care of. I had neck fusion a received bone graft that was not FDA approved;Google stolen bodies fort lee, NJ. Myself along with a few others went public. It involved 9 companies & over 10,000 people. We got a Class Action and Civil Suit against them. Get a Lawyer. I'm disabled now and this will affect you the rest of your life. You need compensation for your pain & suffering & disfigurement
WOW!!! There's so much crap going on out there. God Save Us. rpowell, glad you posted. The powers that be are going to have to be jacked up. We have to have better laws to protect us and we're just going to have to keep screaming about it until it happens. To find out everything is just a scam after they've already butchered you is sickening and it HAS TO STOP!!!
what happened???

my mom had lifestyl lift it almost ended her life pleas get it of tv its not a good thing

Where did she have it done? And when. There is help. So let us know definitely and someone can contact you through private message. Bless your hearts.
We need to organize strikes against their clinics complete with picket signs. People picket for far less reasons than having their face and life ruined.
I agree GigiGigi! The one here in Nashville might spit out a "happy" client now and then but the attrocities that have occurred, all while they are sitting on their fat pockets, is sickening.
Go to BBB.org (Better Business Bureau.org) Type in the name of this company and Phoenix, AZ in the upper tool bars as your chosen city for choice of research locations.Up should pop the Phoenix AZ web site of the BBB.Choose this and continue. Type in the name of the business and Phoenix location again if asked to. You should see the BBB rating along with a nice long dosier of their law suit with the New York State Attorney General and fines for systemized illegal advertising practices involving scam testimonials, fake web sites, etc all designed with the web customer in mind. They are currently on probation for three years ending in about a year. This case with the Attorney General must be included in all BBB inquiries nationwide for that period, but may not be as easily assessable as it was through the Phoenix AZ port of inquiry. BBBs are all set up differently with some being easy to navigate and others, not as much. Read the BBB file carefully and then, click on the little tab for graphs. The graph and the calendar of complaints show an escalation of complaints during the 2011 year. I am not clear on whether or not this is specific to just AZ or is including a nation wide complaint escalation. Their home state is Michigan, so the BBB there may have even a better handle on the complaints with this company. Certainly the State of New York BBB should have some worth while reading, perhaps additional information as there are several locations in New York and only one in Phoenix. This company also has another unrelated name listed on the BBB site. The BBB and Attorney General complaints may be different, more or less in number than with the commonly advertised name. As for the 3-part investigative report on this company done by NBC 10 News complete with surgical mess ups, live patient testimonials and pictures, the series has fallen off the archive available list because the available archives only go back to October of 2008 and the investigation done with real patients and photographs was done in Oct 10, 2006, Nov 7, 2006 and Nov. 29, 2011. You could inquire as to the availability of accessing that information from them through e-mail them.