Lifestyle Lift Went South

I quite smoking & this was my reward. The...

I quite smoking & this was my reward. The lifestyle lift was easy less time consuming & a lot less than the 12,000 for a traditional face lift, however it lasted about 3 months then started sagging. not worth the money still paying for nothing so much for my not smoking reward, I'm always getting screwed.

Dr Seabert

I was happy until it started sagging after 3 months that is a reflection on Dr Seabert & the Lifestyle Lift

I am so glad I took the time to read these comments and others. Like many, I was going to treat myself to a Lifestyle Lift. No more. Thanks to all of you for your input.
After reading some of these horror stories I feel blessed. I had the lift 16 months ago and after about 3 months, I saw no difference except for the scars I bear. I am still having stitches surfacing as well. I do not recoment this proceedure to anyone. It a waste of time and money.
I had the lift done 10 months ago and while I still have numbness in my upper jaw near my ears, nothing else has lasted. Oh yes, the tightness of the muscles in my neck has lasted and still gives me headaches. I have my turkey neck back and my neck, where it was tightened, is now sagging and more wrinkled than ever. I am so disappointed I could just cry.
I am so sorry for your bad experience. I do hope that you find some kind of relief. Best, Chrystal.
Hi, I know you are mad and feeling sad right now but you did do something good for yourself. You quit smoking. Smoking ages a woman faster than anything else that you can do to yourself. Not only that, as soon as you quit smoking your lungs start to repair themselves. So yes, your lift failed but you did quit smoking. Have you contacted the office that did the surgery and have you requested your pictures and medical records. And don't let them fool you, you can get digital pictures which are much clearer than the color print-outs. Contact me if you have problems getting your records and I can put you in touch with a woman that can help. Maybe your surgeon or another surgeon in the group would be willing to redo the procecure if you are up to it again. At the very least you can ask for your money back. You never know, maybe you'll get lucky. Best, Chrystal
Chrystal, Was your money refunded?
Are you kidding me. After all the hoopla on TV46 (still available for viewing via utube or TV46atlanta.com) with Dr. Kent coming on national TV and saying that any woman who was having problems to contact him in Michigan and he would help. Yea, right. Glad I did not hold my breath. The only thing that I can actually say is Thank God for Dr. Ziwren in Duluth, Ga. Had it not been for him, no telling what I would have done to myself. Ladies, please take the time to get a 2nd opinion from a ABCPS! Best, Chrystal.
I was considering this after seeing an ad. I called about it asking what it was, and they were so secretive about it, it scared me off. I didn't want to waste my time going in for a consultation to get vague BS. I finally found someone doing the endotine, which is well explained in literature and by physicians. Every other solid medical procedure that has a good basis is well defined for everyone to understand. I'm not about to take chances letting someone do things to me when I go in not understanding what will be done.