Still Looking Great After 2 Years!!!

I am a vibrant and lively 73 year old...

I am a vibrant and lively 73 year old great-grandmother and though I'd like to believe I've always looked good for my years, I must say I think I look better now that I have in ages!

Before this procedure, I hid from cameras and when I did see pictures of myself, I cringed. I hated the sagging skin around my lower face and neck. I wanted to do something about it but I didn't want to have a full facelift - it just seemed so involved.

I heard about this procedure from my daughter and I decided to check it out for myself. I went in and talked to a lady who explained the process with all the details and I immediately knew this was it! I ended up having my lower face & neck done - it's been 2 years and I still look great!

At first, I did have a bit of swelling in front of my ears and was having difficulty sleeping but it all went away in about 4 or 5 days. I do not have any scars and my jowls and "turkey neck" are no more!

I was so happy that I went back a couple months afterward to have my upper eye lids done! Although I did have some swelling again on my eyes, I recovered faster than my first procedure. It's been a wonderful experience overall and it was definately worth it!

Shirley