Sixty-six Going on 48! - Fort Myers, FL

I'm young at heart and wanted my face to look...

I'm young at heart and wanted my face to look how I feel. I had "turkey neck" and drooping eyelids and was not giving in to looking my age. So for Mother's Day I did it!!!

My surgery went as planned. I took the prescribed pain meds for 2 days (got lots of rest) and did not experience any discomfort or terrible bruising. I was going out in 5 days.

The doctor and his staff were helpful and professional.

My only regret was that I didn't believe I could recapture the young me!!! And my husband is very pleased with how I look!

Naples Facial Plastic Surgeon

From my initial consultation to surgery day, everyone was helpful, supportive, professional and friendly. They made the final decision easy to make.

Cape Coral 4615, congrats! It cracks me up how JoJo and others call this a "disfuring procedure"! Guess misery loves company.

For those of you who bash the Lifestyle Lift, do us a favor and get your own website. Those of us who are thrilled with our procedures want to encourage others, not scare them. If you had a butcher job, then blame your surgeon, and blame yourself--for choosing someone who was imcompetant. Don't blame the Lifestyle Lift.
I had my procedure done on May 3, 2011. Today is July 16, 2011 and I am seeing droopage and jowls coming back already. $5400 is too much $ to pay for a couple months. It was really good at first but now I am very disappointed. I am a seasonal resident of Florida. I will contact my doctor for a review when I return. I am a small person and my weight doesn't fluctuate. My LSL was done in Ft. Myers.
GOOD FOR YOU I AM HAPPY ALSO HAD SURGERY JUNE 27 BACK TO WORK IN 8 DAYS I AM 54 PICTURE IS 14 DAYS LATER STILL A LITTLE SWOLLEN.
Mine looked good for a couple months. Now I see some droopage and neck hanging. Hope yours does better than mine.
guess ur one of the lucky ones from what I have read about this disfiguring procedure??