Poor Results

On the initial visit to inquire about the...

On the initial visit to inquire about the lifestyle lift, I spoke with a representative who assured me that it would accomplish every thing I was asking for (smoothing out deep lower facial lines, correcting a wrinkled neck). When I met with the doctor who was going to perform the surgery he too assured me that he could take care of both problems. Unfortunately, the deep lines btween my mouth and chin were not improved and my neck looks better but not as well as it should. I had my neck done 10 years ago and knew what to expect and it wasn't what I got. When I complained the doctor basically told me this was as good as it was going to get and denied his previous promises. This chain of plastic surgery clinics is like a face lift assembly line. In the post op waiting room (separate from the new clients) 4 out 7 were unhappy with the results. One needed corrective surgery to repair the damage and one was there to set up a "do over" proceedure. Some of their doctors may be very good but some are very bad. They assign you to one of their staff doctors and you have no way of knowing his level of skill. Do not recommend!

Lifestyle Lift Santa Ana, CA - Dr. Sadati