Hope This Works

Wanted to improve my neck and eye areas. This...

wanted to improve my neck and eye areas.

This is day 6 after and am still very swollen. Neck area looks great. Ears and skin next to ears very swollen and numb so my face is still uneven. Want to hear from people that have already healed and their recovery time.

Updated: October 13, 2008

Well its 3 weeks later and I LOVE IT!!!!!!  I am still a little swollen, but its really not noticable to anyone but me.  My eyes look great, upper and lower, thou still a little swollen there too. I still have some bruising around my ears, wearing my hair over them still, but my scabs are gone and that numb feeling is just about gone too.  Massaging that area a few times a day will help out greatly.  I love my doctor and highly recomend him, he is great and did exactly what he promised.  I don't think I will have any noticable scars in the end, if anyone has good scar guard info, let ,me know what works best.  Using  Mederma, but not real impressed with it.  Will post my before and after pictures in my next update.

Dr.C.L. Farias

If things go as I was told, results should be great. Not enough recovery time yet to tell, will up date in 2 weeks.