Can't Be Happier with LSL Results

I had my LSL and chin lipo on Nov. 12 in the...

I had my LSL and chin lipo on Nov. 12 in the Beverly Hills office. I could not be happier. I can already see the results which look natural, not overly pulled looking.

I didn't find the procedure difficult at all, I think I slept thru most of it. I was treated as if I was paying $20,000 for a facelift. The tech who assisted was absolutly wonderful and caring.

There was pain after but nothing vicodin couldn't handle. I've been back at work for a week and was able to work from home the next morning. I had my stitches out yesterday and again no pain and was in and out of there within 30 minutes. They were very patient and happy to answer any questions I had.

Its two weeks now, I'm not in pain, no bruising just a little stiff around my neck and jaw. I'd do it again in a second.

michele can you tell me what the name of the doctor was that did the procedure?

Hi jeri-lynn,

Provider information appears at the top of the review. Please note, you need to be signed in to view.

It's been over 7 months since I had my lifestyle lift with Dr. M in the Beverly Hills office. Still could not be happier. No jowls, neck and face are tight but not at all pulled looking. Saw a friend a few weeks ago that I had not seen since I have the procedure, she immediatly wanted the phone number. No residual issues. I went to my derm yesterday he said it was a beautiful job. I know some people have not had the results I had, I feel for them. I'm sure it has alot to do with the doctor who performs the lift.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

The doctor was caring and gentle. Prior to the procedure I had some questions, he called me back personally to address them, did not rush me at all. I can't say enough good things about him.