BC is Loving the New and Improved Me! - Beverly Hills, CA

After two years of pain and spinal fusion, my face...

After two years of pain and spinal fusion, my face was showing it. Dr. Malcolm Paul was terrific and made me feel special. Now I look just like me again......only much younger!
It takes time to fully heal and for all the swelling to go down but it is worth it. The first couple of weeks are rough but it gets better every day if you do not overdo it and really ice your face as often as possible. I used high quality Vitamin E oil several times daily and did not overdo anything. Positive energy is an important part of healing- peaceful and inspiring reading also makes a difference.

Kicking off the new me with fireworks !

Celebrating the new me!

Off to Texas to show-off the new me!

My beautiful Brat Sister is going to be so happy to see the new me! I am feeling so much better about life and can't wait to get a wonderful new job. I really wanted to go to work for Lifestyle Lift because everyone has been telling me how perfect the job would be for me. I love people and they respond to my open heart and spirit. Don't wait if you are considering your own Lifestyle Lift. It is a process and the full benefits take up to three months. My surgery was 31/2 hours.
and I can really tell a big difference at 6 weeks.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Malcolm Paul is a true gem. He makes you feel relaxed and truly cares about the outcome. We laugh and discuss any concerns I may have. He returns calls promptly and makes you feel special.

You know your doctor has done a great job when people just comment on how rested you look or how great you look with no comment about having something done. I love your retractible hardtop. Is it yours? Some people will ask what I am talking about but I am sure you know. Please do post some more pictures of the before and after surgery pictures.
I will be posting new pictures when I get back from Texas!

I'm really sorry to hear about your difficulties and past back pain. That sounds rough! If you'd feel comfortable posting them, we'd love to see your photos so we can visualize your transformation!