Bad!

I look the same as I did before, except now I have...

I look the same as I did before, except now I have scars in front of my ears, scars in back of my ears and scars from the back middle of my ears going towards the back of my head (never knew those were coming until I was drugged, on the table, and felt my hair being shaved! I never told anyone, except my husband, that I was getting this procedure done. Afterwards, the eagle-eyed girls at work that notice everything, noticed nothing on me...that's how unremarkable my "lift" was.

The doctor is nice, has met with me numerous times, and keeps telling me how great I look. I say that I look the same. He says you want it to look "natural." Why do I still have jowls? They make you look softer, he says. Why don't I have that defined jawline, like the pictures? Everybody's different, he says. Like I said, he's nice, the office staff are nice and I've gone back numerous times...I'm not happy that my neck, chin and jowls look the same.

I'm considering LSL. I'm sorry you had a bad experience. How do you get into the States Record Files? I would like to thoroughly research the doctor before calling them. Thanks you! Interesting as I am scrolling up this page I see an ad for a Dr. I used to work for. Glowing too. Not so much.
My scars are not visible either.
My scars are still visible after 9 months !
It is horrible ! I would never recommend LSL.
It's a classic example of Bait and Switch!

What LSL is calling nicely "procedure" is in fact a surgery ! My "one-hour procedure" took 4-hour. After 11 months : still numb around the ears, horrible visible scars, no difference in jowls & loose skin. We must do more research before doing this.

That's right. We trusted LSL when they said they only provided the best most cutting edge Doctors, even turning some away! I found out that is a load of pig sht too late.I tried to find out about the dr. but everything seemed glowing, until afterward when I learned how to get back into the States Records Files and found out he was a BUM. And finding other women he had absolutely mutilated. That's the type of dr they hire. They're worse than used scumbags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They lie and they lie and they lie.
You are soooo right 2trusting !
Some advices I received by serious plastic surgeons (too late for me but helpful for others) :
- never call a 800 Nr
- don't believe the ads. Not true, no miracle
- a complete medical exam must be done by surgeon before surgery
- it is a SURGERY
I hope this helps other people.
Dear 2trusting -
Please contact me as soon as possible. I have an ABC news crew coming to my house on 5-1-2012. Since we are in the same area, you might want to present your story to the media. It's one way to ruin their business.
Good job 5710anon !
You got it : it's a business. A dangerous one for us.
Are you in Florida? How did the telecast go? Here, I rarely watch TV and have NOT seen the negative reviews. Might I be able to contact you OFF line? (my e-mail: ramdalrun@yahoo.com)
I do know that the more stitches you have and the closer together they are, the less chance you have of having visible scarring. Let's just hope that when everything calms down you have the results you wanted when you decided to have the surgery.
It seems to me that men and women are being lured into a strip mall, storefront mentality that this procedure is comparable to having your hair dyed when, in fact, this is surgery. You simply must do more research before allowing somebody to take a knife to your face.
Amen, Margi.
Dee..sorry about the way your procedure was done. My Lifestyle Lift & Naturalyn went perfectly. Dr. Madnani in the Melville center(Long Island,NY) cut on the inside line of my ear,around the back of ear and down the hairline. My stitches looked more even than yours and closertogether. He was a seamtress!! 5 weeks out and really no visible scars! Love it..
Well I commented before that my doctor explained a different way he would do the incision, but my scars are pretty much the same as yours. Only exception is he did not cut down the front of my ears. But he did cut across the temple and in back along the hair line. I was surprised and disappointed. It's only been three days so I'm waiting to see how I heal. After some time maybe the scars won't be noticable. Use maderma!!! I was told I can use it one week after the stitches come out.
Dee--would like too see pics of u and how u look. I really can't remember how my stitches looked after surgery. After I healed I looked great, but it kept looking better all the time. Like too see now.
vick77 did you have your procedure done in CNY like Dee. It seem the doctor makes all the difference.
I have pics posted on realself.
I had it done in Reston, Va.
I am so confused.....I have an appointment tomorrow morning.....I didn't know they CUT you....do they alway have to cut? I thought if it was only an hour there was no surgery....please explain!

Hi Jackie7,

The Lifestyle Lift is a type of mini facelift, but there are incisions made. From what I've seen, it's typically done under local anesthesia instead of general anesthesia (i.e. being " put to sleep").

I hope this helps. Be sure to ask lots of questions and resolve any concerns you have during your appointment.

Dear Jackie7, Of course, they cut ! ... a lot ! You should see the scars I still have 6 months later.
Like you, I thought it would be (as they say) only an hour procedure. In fact, it was a 4-hour surgery. Not at all the easy procedure I was expecting after watching the adv on TV. We all should know that !
What do you mean you didn't know that they cut you! It's called surgery for a reason. Sorry if I sound too abrupt but really. You will be having a surgical procedure done under local (like novacane), you will be awake and able to talk to the doctor if you have any pain. I had a neck/jaw line lift with lipo under my chin. It didn't hurt a bit, I was numb from the shots. The shots didn't hurt that much either. Getting a shot of novacane from the dentist hurts more than these shots hurt. I'm very happy with my results already -10 days out- I have very short hair, scars don't show now. Still a bit swollen, tight and bruised but that's expected - I had surgery. You need to be realistic or don't do it.
Why should she know that it is surgery? They never mention surgery in any of their adversitements. Procedure is the catch word--that's how they get you hooked into believing it not surgery. Catchy name "Lifestyle Lift" don't you think?
I have no scar at all in front of my ear and my dr. went behind the ear and I wear my hair up all the time. Mine wasn't bad right after surgery either. I also asked my dr. not too pull me too tight. I guess I was a little afraid of looking unnatural. Sorry about the scars on this lady. My hair was not shaved either and I had no drugs because I had no driver too take me home. Sorry again.