Lifestyle Lift Atlanta

I had my procedure done in Atlanta, Ga. I have...

I had my procedure done in Atlanta, Ga. I have uneven eyes and scaring. I have had surgery before many years ago and no scaring like this. I am somewhat embarassed with the scars. Concerned that he was in too much of a hurry.

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

When going back for consultations, you are always led out a separate room. They do not want others to see that there is actually scaring.

Chrystal... trying to contact you. Please call or email me as soon as possible. 615-812-5636
scase@fox17.com
Thanks,
Stacy Case
Anchor/Reporter
Fox Nashville
kudos, and thanks for putting things back into perspective. I do believe I said the same thing and I have offered for S to contact me -- several times. But TY for the reminder.
Hi Susan and Chrystal, I understand that you don't get along, but please refrain from making belligerent comments to each other. This not only violates our Community Guidelines but also the spirit of RealSelf. We don't want to become a site where people get put down, for any reason. If you would still like to work out your differences, you can contact each other privately by clicking on the other person's username, then clicking "Contact". However, since this is Flower Lady's review, let's please bring the public discussion back to her experience, and stay civil towards each other. :) Thanks, --Sharon
YOU PROMISE to go away and yet here you are again... what is your problem with me. Get over it. And I have attacked no one and the counseling thing, well....... And you do know that you can email me privately and get it all out of your system. Why keep trying to belittle me? And I don't even know what you are talking about me attacking Flower Lady. No, she is a nice lady. We have spoke on the phone before. I have also spoke to other women on this forum. I don't have a problem with anyone here. I have a problem with the LSL. That is it. I am glad you had good results. I hope they last. Enough is enough. Grow Up!
Thank you so much for your helpful tips. I will tell her about the pineapple juice. She had it done in Atlanta, GA. Thanks again
I had it done in the Beverly Hills office by Dr. Moretz. Did your mother in law take arnica and bromilean or drink pineapple juice that really helps, I have not bruising after two weeks. I was also told walking helps heal. Maybe you can talk to Dr. Moretz, he's very kind, maybe he can help. I hope your mother in law feels better.
Michelle where did you get your procedure done? I am very happy for you that your surgery went well. You are one of the more fortunate once. My mother inlaw has considered suicide that is how horrible her experience has been. She is still black and blue after 2 weeks of surgery. She has really broken all our families hearts. I hope you have happy holidays. Thank you for your comment.
I had my procedure on Nov. 12th. I could not be happier. I am amazed at the results and I've had little pain. The procedure was easy. I couldn't be happier. Sorry the rest of you had bad experiences but not only myself but four other women I met that have had their procedures between six months ago and a year are all very happy. Maybe it's the doctor, I would do it again in a second.
There is an amazing non-surgical option! I attached my photo to the website, but I don't know how to tell you to access it. However, if you want to e-mail me, I'll send you my before and after photos. It BLOWS AWAY microderm or anything else I've seen, and it's a fraction of the price! I'd look at all the available non-surgical options first before I'd agree to go under the knife, though I was considering surgery myself before I found this system.
Hi gaetana, Chrystal's review is here: Lifestyle Lift Nightmare Hope this helps, --Sharon
Chrystal who was your DR?
Chrystal please post your story again. Thanks
Contact me if you get this post. Best, Chrystal
Michelle please please please don't get this done. Please email me before you get this done you will be in shock what my mother in-law has been through. The lifestyle are liars and are only in for the money. My email is {contact info edited} -- Editor note: This user can be contacted privately by clicking on their username.
Chrystal is right. I haven't had the procedure, I came here first to check out reviews. Michelle, if you have not yet had the procedure, you would be crazy to. You even said you've been reading a lot of bad reviews. Why do you think that is?? Cancel it!!
My LSL is scheduled for November. I've been looking at alot of websites and seeing very negative reviews. But when I talk directly to people that have actually had the procedure, not thru blogs but actual conversations everyone is happy with the results. Sometimes I wonder if it's the doctors offices who charge $20,000 posting all these negative comments.
Dear Michelle32, no dear, we are real women. You want to go and take a chance you would end up like one of the 60%? If so, be my guest, but my bet would be if you could meet just one of us you would tuck you tail between your legs and keep your suppositions to yourself. Thanks for your non-input. Oh, and one more thing... on these blogs, who are you really talking to? -- LSL plants? You can talk to me... contact me through realself and I will give you my phone number and we can talk this out and if you are close by you can come and visit and I will show you what you get for the money you spend with LSL! Chrystal Eckes.
Here is yet another example of Chrystal belittling folks for being happy with LSL. Nothing Michelle said was in the slightest bit attacking to you. Yet as with me, you start that bullying thing you do. You should really find a counselor to help you with your anger and stop putting it all on this board. Just saying.
Chrystal.. I'm a news reporter working on a report about stories like yours. Can you please contact me at scase@fox17.com in Nashville or call me at 615-812-5636