Looking Forward to Getting my Sexy Back! - Liburn, GA

I recently decided to have smart lipo done, I've...

I recently decided to have smart lipo done, I've been working out and trying to get rid of my belly fat and love handles but haven't had any promising results. I heard about smart Lipo and did some research, my procedure is scheduled for may 2014 im so excited and nervous at the same time. I chose dr windell boutte, her reviews and work are great.
Good luck!  Keep us posted :)
Good luck girlsssss! You guys r going 2 love it! I remembercwhen i did it i was so so nervous they had to give me meds to calm me down. Im happy with mine, wish u d best
My procedure is in the next 5 Days for Smart Lipo of abdomen,bra roll and back on April 23 with Dr. Boutte. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I will be posting before pictures in the next couple of day. I will also keep the community updated on my procedure experience and post procedure journey.

7days til getting my s

I have 7days left before my smart lipo procedure and Im excited. the stories and tips are very helpful I thank you all for sharing. Im counting down the days to getting my sexy back! Here are some pre pics.
My procedure is June 4 I'm counting days too so nervous
Don't be, I had my procedure done yesterday it really went well, I'm not in pain but I feel stiff. Dr Boutte and nures Lee made me feel comfortable, they were awesome, they even song happy birthday to me with a dance lol it was cute. I arrived and it went pretty fast, nurse Lee took me to prep...vitals,scrub down,pics and measurement were done then my procedure began. I was very comfortable during the procedure, but I did feel a little pain onece but they numbed the area immediately. After they got me up I was very nauseous I did vomit alot but I feel fine today, im up walking around and in the mirror. I noticed right away that my love handles were gone...im so happy!
You counting down the days? Your day is less than 48 hours away. I'm wishing your procedure with Dr. Boutte goes as smoothly as mine went last week. If I had to give you one advice it would be please keep the CG on because its the key to recovery process.Keep us posted......

im loving my results already!!

Glad your surgery went well!  Keep us posted on your healing :)
Yeah! Welcome to the club. Good to know that all went well. Get some rest, keep us posted with pics and happy healing! :-)

day 4 post op -doing well

So far im doing well just tired, my leakage has stopped and I'm still not experiencing any uncomfortable pain. New pics!
I just checked out your pictures. They look great. I have one very important suggestion for you based on the "back" profile. After you put on your CG, arch your back forward (like your trying to touch your toes) and smoothen your back. While is that position, wrap your binder around you, then tighten it in the front. This way, your back (especially the lower part) will be evenly flat while simultaneously receiving the compression it needs. This will really help reduce the fold in that area now :-)))
Thanks I will definitely try that, It may also help keep my CG from rolling lol... I just feel a mess
Hey, don't worry. You've passed the most important part (the surgery) & you've got a lot of support here in the community (RS:-[)) So, just take it slow and do ALL that you have to do right now. You know what, you might find yourself trying different things to achieve what the you want (at least, I did). It could be annoying, discouraging and even stressful at times, but it's okay. Your not going through this recovery alone. So, don't "feel a mess". I don't think your family will take to kindly with cleaning up after you (just kidding). Talk to you later :-)

one week after SL...

Its been a week since I had SL and so far I'm still swollen( virginal area too), I'm also bloated due to my menstrual. Im still hard and sore but no pain, l take one tab for pain every 6hrs tho to make sure I'm pain free. I still notice a huge difference in my shape im a little concerned about my bra roll but I know I still have a ways to go and my results will get better with time. I tried walking yesterday for about 40mins around the park and I felt really exhausted and sore afterwards. I've decided to give my binder a rest for about an hour or two today but I keep my CG on at all times unless Im showering. I will post my measurements on my next update. Week one pics added.

21day update smart lipo

I haven't posted in awhile, but I went to my follow up last week with nurse Lee and during my exam she told me that I had a little fluid retention going on, I was placed in another room to be drained, the wait was about 20/ 25 mins. Surprisingly she removed more than a little fluid it was around 295cc. When she was done I immediately felt better because I was a little tender in spots. After all of that was done I was fitted for the body magic garment, I wanted a larger sz but she said that's what I needed. However, it took two ppl to get me into the garment and three if you count me. That seemed crazy and I asked how am I supposed to get myself in this garment when I'm home, they assured me that it'll be easy.... amazingly I had trouble the first day and its been a piece of cake after, but I must say having to go to the bathroom is horrible... lol I have noticed a difference since I was drained, but I get a little bulge when I eat. Since I got the body magic I have been sleeping in it and keeping it on all day except when I shower and for about an hour yesterday when I washed it.....pic update
It also took 2 people to get me in my bodymagic. I know exactly what you went through (lol). Anyway, good thing you got the excess fluid out during your appt. You are looking great and I'm happy that your recovery is going well. Happy healing!
Thanks!.. I was really wondering how I was going to get myself into it lol but I did...hopefully I won't have any more fluid retention and can continue my happy healing .. :-)

one month post op

Wow! Its been a month already and I'm so happy with my decision to have SL done. My transformation has been amazing, I went for my one month follow up on yesterday and all was well, no fluid retention and I've lost 14lbs so far :-) and more than 20 inches total... I did not expect that. shouts out to everyone loving/ celebrating their new body! Thanks for real self friends for answering all of my questions, being supportive and sharing your experience.
Now im going to try corset training thanks to FTA2014, its awesome to be able to get ideas to help get the best results. By the way did I mention I luv Dr, Boutte , nure Lee and staff awesome women... I will post pics later, have a wonderful day everyone :-)
14lbs IN 1 MONTH?!..... NOOOOOOO :-0!!!!! I'm just messing with you nue2me :-) That's awesome news and a great accomplishment!!!! More grease to your elbows. Keep up what ever you've been doing thus far. Oh, since you mentioned corseting, I got a email from orchardcorset about a new line of corsets they have. They call it the CS-426. Apparently, they say, it allows for easy movement (as in the CS-411) and it's longer in length. I haven't purchased one yet, but will do so later in the month to give my opinion and compare it to the CS-411 for everyone who's interested. Anyway, just thought I should let you know about that. Anyway, don't forget the pictures. Stay blessed and happy healing :-)
Lol... girl yes I couldn't believe the weight loss myself but I've been walking around 30/40 mins every other day and slowly changing my eating habits no sugar :( at all and lots of water.... thanks for the info I'll check out that corset tonight...hope your recovery is still going well are you still losing inches with corset training
My mid-abs are 27.5" and lower abs 29.5". You are disciplined and I respect you for that :-) You have made responsible changes and can enjoy the fruits of you labor. Keep it up and thanks for being a great inspiration to women like me :-)

one month pics

I have bandages on because I was checked for fluid this week when I had my follow up. I will add measurements when I get them from the nurse... sad but I have never measured my self, I get the numbers when I go to my appointments.
(I'm also bloated)
You look great. ..giving me hope that my bra rolls will go away.....
Great!... & thanks :-)