Looking Forward to Getting my Sexy Back! - Liburn, GA

I recently decided to have smart lipo done, I've...

I recently decided to have smart lipo done, I've been working out and trying to get rid of my belly fat and love handles but haven't had any promising results. I heard about smart Lipo and did some research, my procedure is scheduled for may 2014 im so excited and nervous at the same time. I chose dr windell boutte, her reviews and work are great.

7days til getting my s

I have 7days left before my smart lipo procedure and Im excited. the stories and tips are very helpful I thank you all for sharing. Im counting down the days to getting my sexy back! Here are some pre pics.

im loving my results already!!

I had my procedure done yesterday it really went well, I'm not in pain but I feel stiff. Dr Boutte and nures Lee made me feel comfortable, they were awesome, they even song happy birthday to me with a dance lol it was cute. I arrived and it went pretty fast, nurse Lee took me to prep...vitals,scrub down,pics and measurement were done then my procedure began. I was very comfortable during the procedure, but I did feel a little pain onece but they numbed the area immediately. After they got me up I was very nauseous I did vomit alot but I feel fine today, im up walking around and in the mirror. I noticed right away that my love handles were gone...im so happy!

day 4 post op -doing well

So far im doing well just tired, my leakage has stopped and I'm still not experiencing any uncomfortable pain. New pics!

one week after SL...

Its been a week since I had SL and so far I'm still swollen( virginal area too), I'm also bloated due to my menstrual. Im still hard and sore but no pain, l take one tab for pain every 6hrs tho to make sure I'm pain free. I still notice a huge difference in my shape im a little concerned about my bra roll but I know I still have a ways to go and my results will get better with time. I tried walking yesterday for about 40mins around the park and I felt really exhausted and sore afterwards. I've decided to give my binder a rest for about an hour or two today but I keep my CG on at all times unless Im showering. I will post my measurements on my next update. Week one pics added.

21day update smart lipo

I haven't posted in awhile, but I went to my follow up last week with nurse Lee and during my exam she told me that I had a little fluid retention going on, I was placed in another room to be drained, the wait was about 20/ 25 mins. Surprisingly she removed more than a little fluid it was around 295cc. When she was done I immediately felt better because I was a little tender in spots. After all of that was done I was fitted for the body magic garment, I wanted a larger sz but she said that's what I needed. However, it took two ppl to get me into the garment and three if you count me. That seemed crazy and I asked how am I supposed to get myself in this garment when I'm home, they assured me that it'll be easy.... amazingly I had trouble the first day and its been a piece of cake after, but I must say having to go to the bathroom is horrible... lol I have noticed a difference since I was drained, but I get a little bulge when I eat. Since I got the body magic I have been sleeping in it and keeping it on all day except when I shower and for about an hour yesterday when I washed it.....pic update

one month post op

Wow! Its been a month already and I'm so happy with my decision to have SL done. My transformation has been amazing, I went for my one month follow up on yesterday and all was well, no fluid retention and I've lost 14lbs so far :-) and more than 20 inches total... I did not expect that. shouts out to everyone loving/ celebrating their new body! Thanks for real self friends for answering all of my questions, being supportive and sharing your experience.
Now im going to try corset training thanks to FTA2014, its awesome to be able to get ideas to help get the best results. By the way did I mention I luv Dr, Boutte , nure Lee and staff awesome women... I will post pics later, have a wonderful day everyone :-)

one month pics

I have bandages on because I was checked for fluid this week when I had my follow up. I will add measurements when I get them from the nurse... sad but I have never measured my self, I get the numbers when I go to my appointments.
(I'm also bloated)

Thank you Dr. Boutte!!

It's been 6 months since my SL and I'm enjoying having my sexy back. I feel great thanks to Dr. Boutte and team. So far i've lost and managed to keep off 23 lbs and went from a 40in waist to a 34 in waist. I'm exercising and watching what I eat to maintain, however I'm thinking about having my back and arms done with her after the holidays. ..new pic...
(my results could have been a little better but I stopped wearing my CG after about 10 weeks conti...no regrets I still look great compared to before)
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Thank you I look and feel amazing!!!