Something to Smile About! - Libertyville, IL

After failing to "click" with several dentists I...

After failing to "click" with several dentists I was recommended to Dr. Nicholas Polito in Libertyville. I had several issues which needed immediate action as well as numerous cosmetic issues. I had two missing teeth and felt I was being forced into implants by previous dentists- Dr. Polito suggested a bridge since the teeth in question were on the side and not fully visible. He carefully explained the pros and cons of bridge vs implants and we decided on the porcelain bridge which was 1/2 the price. Dr Polito displayed the utmost professionalism when the first bridge did not meet my expectations. He simply refined his notes to the lab and ordered a new own which was perfect. Dr. Polito displayed his true artistry In the bonding of my teeth. It now looks like I have veneers on all my teeth. Perfect but not at all fake looking. I drive an hour to see Dr Polito....his entire staff is wonderful and it's well worth it!! New teeth will change your life!

I'm glad to hear that your bridge has turned out so well for you!! How does it feel when you eat? Are you concerned about it, or do you not even think about it?

I can't feel the bridge when I eat. The only concern I have is that I haven't gotten the hang of flossing under it or around it. I get my teeth cleaned every 4 months though so I'm not overly concerned.

Oh yeah, flossing around them can be a challenge for sure! Did they give you a pack of those little "bridge-aid" things? (It kind of looks like a really big sewing needle but made out of thin plastic.)

Nicholas Polito

Great Staff. Beautiful Office.