Finally Going to Get the "Mommy Makeover" I Have Been Working So Hard For! - Liberty Lake, WA

I am 34, a mom of 6 and I have breastfed all of...

I am 34, a mom of 6 and I have breastfed all of them. To say the least, my body shows the proof! I have worked hard to lose all the baby weight, plus "not having time or energy to take care of myself" weight. At my heaviest, I was 220 pounds. I am 5' 6", and I now weigh 130 pounds! My baby is 18 months and my oldest is 12. Even being a healthy weight, and on the small side, my skin thinks there should be alot more of me! Since i'm not a fan of "mommy jeans" my stomach just pours over the top of my pants, especially when I sit! And my breasts? Well, lets just say going from a DD down to an empty B, they just go wherever they want! I'm constantly checking to make sure my breast is still in my bra if i bend over! Makes for some rather embarrassing moments. All this to say, if I want to be comfortable in my own skin I had best cut some of it off! So that is what i'm going to do. I have less than a week to go!!! On the 24th I will be having a full abdominoplasty (TT), a mastopexy (BL breast lift), and augmentation. The first two are self explanatory, but since I will probably be a full A cup with just a lift and will not have any upper-pull fullness, I am going to get small implants too. Just didn't make sense to me to go through the recovery and end up with breasts that I don't absolutely love! With the ages of my kids and my husband working full time, the recovery does make me nervous! But he will be taking some time off to help me. My husband doesn't feel like I need to do anything, but he wants me to feel comfortable in my skin and he thinks I have worked really hard to get where I am, so I've earned it if I want it! So, welcome to my story!

I just have to say, just because you're feeling...

I just have to say, just because you're feeling better, doesn't mean you are! I kinda overdid it yesterday. All I did was tidy kitchen counters and sit on the floor while kiddos cleaned up Legos. But boy did I pay! I got very little sleep last night, and I'm super stiff and more sore today. Live and learn right!
This afternoon I have my one week appointment. I'm hoping for good news. I really haven't had much drainage, around 30 ml. in the last 24 hours. But he has a strict ten day minimum drain policy, so I'm sure I'll have to wait for that! I guess they will be showing me how to message my breasts to prevent the capsular enclosure....sounds more like torture! Hopefully I timed the meds right! Wish me luck!
Idaho Plastic Surgeon

Hi busy mama, how did things go? I can so relate to the boobs staying in the bra idea. I'm going on the 9th of May. Keep us updated.
You are gonna love the new you!!!!

I'm just south of you.. well close.. A few hours away... It really does feel good when the outside looks like you feel on the inside.. I had 4 babies one was 10 lbs. lots of gain and then loss of weight.  JUST LIKE YOU.. If I can help answer any questions ..I'm here.. I do have a list of things I was really gald I had after surgery.. My review is long but my surgery date was January 5th.. so look at the review at around that time.. and look for a "list" of items...

It will be worth worth it for you (and hubby)

Nice you are getting the works! I love it:)

After 6 babies you definitely deserve this for yourself.

The recovery is long but so worth it!  You will be glad that you did this in a few short weeks. Nothing good ever comes over night so keep your chin up and keep moving forward.  You carried and birthed 6 kids so you can do this!

Just keep reminding your hubby that you are doing this for yourself and nobody else.  Your whole outlook changes when you feel good about yourself.

Keep me up to date on everything.