29 Year Old 2 Kids. Tummy Tuck , Lipo, Breast Augmentation - Lexington, SC

Dr. Carlin is amazing. I'm 5 days post op and he...

Dr. Carlin is amazing. I'm 5 days post op and he has taken very good care of me. I'm 29 with 2 kids. I weigh around 115 lbs. I had a lot of sagging skin , stretch marks , and a messed up belly button from having kids and previous surgeries. I also wanted my breast back to pre mommy look and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor . My sister used him also and my mom is next !
I ended up having 375cc implants along with a Tummy tuck , and lipo .
The day of surgery I was nervous . Dr carlin called me in Valium the night before which helped tremulously ! After surgery I was taken good care of by a nurse named trudy. I went home and dr carlin called me that night and I ended talking to him the next night as well. He is very good about communicating with any concerns you have . All around the experience has not been bad . I would
Do it all over again if I had to !!
I will post pics once I heal :)

8 days post op

I feel a little worse than I was. I think I over did it yesterday. I went to Walmart than to cvs. Oh and had lunch with my mom. I'm so swollen. My love handles are so swollen and I look pregnant. One love handle is bigger than the other I saw my ps today. He told me to start trying to stand up with posture. He also gave me some before pics. I will post some I've been kindof down today because I hate for people to see me as they may think this is my final result and not understand it takes a year to get your final results from a TT.
I just want to stay in hiding. I feel like my scar looks worse than others , however id take the scar any day over my other stomach.
I'm so happy with my BA They look better everyday and very natural when wearing shirts. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend

Day 9 post op

Today I woke up and felt great. My stomach was so flat. However towards the end of the day it got huge. Especially after I ate. My drainage tube barely has any fluid in it I'm praying it will come off Monday. I went on a little boat ride today. I feel back to normal almost except for the little pains here and there. In the morning it's hard. I'm just still freaking out about how big my love handle looks and we did lipo on it. Trying to be patient ....... In my last pic you can see how big my belly was. I looked like I did 5 months pregnant .

10 days post. Father's Day.

Today was great ! We went out on the boat for Father's Day.
Of course I can't get in the water and wore a shirt my spanx on under it and stretchy shorts. I started feeling faint for a minute because I got so hot.
I had a really good time. I just hope I don't pay for it in the morning. I'm about to take some pics and will post
Tomorrow !
South Carolina Plastic Surgeon

Five stars all the way ! He is the best in my eyes . Such a compassionate , precise , friendly , attentive doctor. I couldn't have asked for a better PS. A lot of my family and friends are now going to him !