wow! - Lexington, NC

At 50 years old, my teeth are whiter than they...

At 50 years old, my teeth are whiter than they were in high school (I have old porcelain crowns from then that are being replaced this week).

I needed to replace the crowns & my dentist recommended whitening prior. 3 15-minute sessions made a dramatic difference! Now, instead of my old crowns being shades whiter than my own teeth, they are now one shade darker!
The only down side is the tender gums for a few days following the procedure. Minimal tooth sensitivity.

It was minor & mostly the morning after when I brushed my teeth. I am on the second day & it's almost gone. Even with that it was well worth the little bit of inconvenience it caused.

Hi Lexington,

That's great to hear. Having gum irritation forever would not be good, I'm glad every things going well.

Thanks,

-Britt

Hi Lexington,

Thanks for the review. I'm glad you had such a great experience. You mentioned gum sensitivity, did it go away or are you still having it? Please keep us updated and thanks for the review.

Thanks,

-Britt

Dr. Sarah Frye

I expected their prices to be higher than my regular dentist, but they were in the same range, x rays were cheaper than my regular dentist. Since they specialize in cosmetic dentistry, I expected them to push for the FULL dental makeover, but they did NOT! They explained other options, but did not try to push me into more work that I requested. I was very pleased. Getting crowns replaced next week, they do that in one visit & the crowns are made in-house! So so temps to deal with. HIGHLY recommended!