Wish Had Done It Earlier! - Lexington, MA

I've been wearing glasses since 10 years old....

I've been wearing glasses since 10 years old. I have really bad vision. My eyes are uniquely bad in their own ways. I also had really bad astigmatism which makes it even harder to see without glasses. I've been wearing glasses for 15 years, contacts for about 9. My eyes are dry and easily irritated so I had to stop wearing contact lenses. I also had an infection about one and half years ago from wearing contact lenses. I really wish I had done lasik earlier. It have make me so much happier. I've long for the feeling of waking up, opening my eyes and really SEE this world, clearly!

The only con is the price. It's a little pricier than a lot other doctors. I think it's well worth the price tho.

Dr. Jeremy Kieval

Dr Kieval is very professional. He answered all my questions, which is a lot. He also explained very clearly how the procedure will be performed. During the surgery, he also have made me very comfortable. He is kind and genuinely care about his patients. It's also very easy to get a hold on him after the surgery was done. There are tree follow ups, the latest one is 6 months post surgery. I feel very comfortable and safe. Lexington Eye Associate is also a great facility. Although I did my surgery somewhere else, I'm still very happy with all the staff. They also try their best to make me feel comfortable.

I guess the surgery was done @your age of 25.
Would you mind telling us when your op was performed and at what age? Thanks.

I'm so glad to hear you are pleased with your results. It must be very freeing to not have to deal with glasses anymore!

Do you mind me asking how long it has been since you had your surgery done?

I've had the surgery for about 6 months now. Everything is great.
Any issues with dry eye? I have it currently and I was told that Lasik will make it worse?
Sorry, I haven't been back for a while. I do not have any issues with dry eyes. I don't even need to use eye drops.