Rhinoplasty, Chin Augmentation, and Submental Liposuction : Best Decision Ever! - Lexington, KY

I had always had issues concerning my nose growing...

I had always had issues concerning my nose growing up. I thought it was wide and out of proportion with my face. I felt as if the tip was very thick, round, and stood out in photos. Dr. Waldman not only thought I was a great candidate for Rhinoplasty but noticed I had a weak chin as well and it did not balance out the rest of my features. He immediately suggested a chin implant and submental liposuction to give my face the definition it was missing. After he imaged my photos I could not believe the subtle but significant effect it had made. Paula, who is Dr.Waldman's nurse, was with me through the whole process and made me feel so much better about everything.

I wasn't even nervous the day of my surgery and things could not have gone any better. The days following were relatively painless. I had no bruising and was in little to zero pain most of the time. The third day was probably the worst out of all of them because I was starting to get feeling back as the numbing wore off so I was a little sore but that went away quickly. I got the surgery on a Thursday and was back to work on Tuesday. My splint was on for a week and I wore a band around my head at night time for about two weeks following surgery to continue the tightening following my submental liposuction.

I had a small incision below my chin from where they inserted the impant and performed the submental liposuction. The day I got my splint off was the best day of my life. I could not have been any happier with my results and each day the swelling continues the go down and it looks even better than I thought it could. I highly recommend Dr. Waldman to anyone consdering getting any facial procedures done. I would not trust anyone else to work on my face. No one can believe I have had anything done unless I tell them. The only regret I have is not getting this done sooner.

Lexington Facial Plastic Surgeon