Hyperpigmentation & Raised Areas on Light Ethnic Skin After Perlane Injections

I experienced raised areas & hyperpigmentation...

I experienced raised areas & hyperpigmentation after injections with the filler, Perlane. I did both my nasolabial folds to correct lines and replace volume, along with the corners of my mouth to correct their downturned appearance. Although I went to a very highly experienced plastic surgeon in my area, the injected areas on the right side (the left side appears fine) of my face look noticeably darker (like brown bruising) & raised.

I've had a bad experience with Perlane & I'm seeking advice on correcting the problem. The injections were done about 5 months ago in 2 different areas; nasolabial folds to diminish lines & replace lost volume and also around the downturned corners of my mouth to correct oral commissures. I went with Perlane because that's what my Dr. suggested. The left side of my face looks great, however, the right side is noticeably darker at the areas where the filler was placed. Those areas are slightly raised & have a hyperpigmented or bruised/brown appearance (I'm biracial w/ a medium olive skin tone). I have gone back twice & voiced my concerns to the doctor yet he says he doesn't see it. Trust me, it's extremely obvious. What could be wrong & why would only one side of my face react like this? What can I do? Thank you in advance.

I can't recommend someone who I wouldn't use again.