Hyperpigmentation & Raised Areas on Light Ethnic Skin After Perlane Injections

I experienced raised areas & hyperpigmentation...

I experienced raised areas & hyperpigmentation after injections with the filler, Perlane. I did both my nasolabial folds to correct lines and replace volume, along with the corners of my mouth to correct their downturned appearance. Although I went to a very highly experienced plastic surgeon in my area, the injected areas on the right side (the left side appears fine) of my face look noticeably darker (like brown bruising) & raised.

I've had a bad experience with Perlane & I'm seeking advice on correcting the problem. The injections were done about 5 months ago in 2 different areas; nasolabial folds to diminish lines & replace lost volume and also around the downturned corners of my mouth to correct oral commissures. I went with Perlane because that's what my Dr. suggested. The left side of my face looks great, however, the right side is noticeably darker at the areas where the filler was placed. Those areas are slightly raised & have a hyperpigmented or bruised/brown appearance (I'm biracial w/ a medium olive skin tone). I have gone back twice & voiced my concerns to the doctor yet he says he doesn't see it. Trust me, it's extremely obvious. What could be wrong & why would only one side of my face react like this? What can I do? Thank you in advance.
Oh I forgot to mention that I'm asian with darker skin tone. I had laser done multiple times with no hyperpigmentation effect.
I had restylane done on my nasolabial folds a year ago. And I have bad hyperpigmentation. The lines are more obvious than before I got it done. Totally regret it.

had perlane injected into cheeks to fill in the hollowness, i now have hyperpigmentation in the exact areas where the perlane was injected . the area looks like two large half moon dark spots
perlane should be removed from the market
please please don;t ever be talked into using this product my skin was beautiful before ,now i feel very self consicous and i can't cover the hyperpigmetation with makeup

I can't recommend someone who I wouldn't use again.