Upcoming BA - Lexington, KY

I have been planning to get a BA after having my...

I have been planning to get a BA after having my two children and would like some more volume that was lost during pregnancy. I had a friend who had been to Dr. Schantz and LOVED him and she looked great. I had my Consultation July 10th, My pre op is on Aug 15 and my surgery is Aug31. So excited!

im a 34 A now im hoping for a full C or small D. Im pretty tall and thin so I hope it not too big!!! my doc says it should be fine. I really liked the way 450cc looked but im trusting my doc to give me the best results.
Looks like we have surgery scheduled around the same time. I have mine this Wednesday the 22nd. Good luck with it all :)
How exciting ! Good Luck with your surgery and let me know how recovery goes for you! I am so anxious to get my new boobs in 11 days!! My doctor is going to use the disposable saline sizers during surgery to determine CCs so I really don't know how many that will be , I'm thinking around 500. I am wanting to be DD , what size are you going for ?

Had my BA , everything went great!! Dr.schantz was...

Had my BA , everything went great!! Dr.schantz was amazing. I got 650cc / 750cc silicone unders and so far recovery has been ok just mostly sore. I go back Thursdy for my post op appt!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Lexington Plastic Surgeon

I did a lot of searching around and heard nothing but GREAT things about Dr. Schantz. I loved all the before and after pictures of his work, and after meeting him at my consultation, I was even more convinced he was the right surgeon. He is very down to earth, and helpful. I didn't feel rushed at all, and I feel like he listened to my concerns and questions. Also everyone at the office was really nice.