Upcoming BA - Lexington, KY

I have been planning to get a BA after having my...

I have been planning to get a BA after having my two children and would like some more volume that was lost during pregnancy. I had a friend who had been to Dr. Schantz and LOVED him and she looked great. I had my Consultation July 10th, My pre op is on Aug 15 and my surgery is Aug31. So excited!

Had my BA , everything went great!! Dr.schantz was...

Had my BA , everything went great!! Dr.schantz was amazing. I got 650cc / 750cc silicone unders and so far recovery has been ok just mostly sore. I go back Thursdy for my post op appt!!
Lexington Plastic Surgeon

I did a lot of searching around and heard nothing but GREAT things about Dr. Schantz. I loved all the before and after pictures of his work, and after meeting him at my consultation, I was even more convinced he was the right surgeon. He is very down to earth, and helpful. I didn't feel rushed at all, and I feel like he listened to my concerns and questions. Also everyone at the office was really nice.

im a 34 A now im hoping for a full C or small D. Im pretty tall and thin so I hope it not too big!!! my doc says it should be fine. I really liked the way 450cc looked but im trusting my doc to give me the best results.
Looks like we have surgery scheduled around the same time. I have mine this Wednesday the 22nd. Good luck with it all :)
How exciting ! Good Luck with your surgery and let me know how recovery goes for you! I am so anxious to get my new boobs in 11 days!! My doctor is going to use the disposable saline sizers during surgery to determine CCs so I really don't know how many that will be , I'm thinking around 500. I am wanting to be DD , what size are you going for ?

Let us know what you decide!

Thanks and I will keep you updated! I am totally obsessed with all things boob related. I can't stay off the site : ) I am getting silicone and I will be trying on sizers at my pre-op appt on Aug 15 and deciding what size. I am currently a VS 34 c/d , although I really don't fill a D out at all , but the ones I wear are padded. Hoping to be a VS DD . I have printed pics of celebrity boobs that I like to give my PS an idea on size!

Welcome to RealSelf! I hope you'll continue to keep us posted on your progress. Any idea what sort of implants you'll be going with?