Looking Forward to my BA and Hoping for Great Results

Hello! Ever since puberty skipped me in the...

Hello!

Ever since puberty skipped me in the breast department I knew I wanted bigger boobs.....I heard about women getting breast implants a few years ago and after a few girls I knew got them I started to do some research. After starting a new job, I was able to save enough money to buy them for myself! I currently wear a 34 A, and I'm 5 ft 5 and 120 pounds. I have an appointment on Monday, February 11th with a surgeon 2 hours away. Im not sure about whether or not I want saline or silicone yet and how many CC would look good on me. I want a more natural look so I am leaning towards moderate plus but like the way high profile looks on some women. I am just scared they would sit too high on my chest. And for CC I was thinking 350 cc as I did the rice test and thought they looked nice.

Any tips for my consultation would be great! Thanks :)

Lancaster Dermatologic Surgeon

Was the price $6000 in 2013? I've called around Calgary and pretty much everyone is around $10,000 this year. It would be worth the drive to Lethbridge to save $4000
One thing I did (that I felt REALLY helped with choosing a size) was to have my husband take pictures (front and side views) of the various sizers in one of my sports bras. I ended up with pics of 350s, 325s, and 300s. The nice part of that was that, while I was in the office trying the sizers on, I really felt that I liked the 350s (everyone said to pick a size you like and then go up one - the 325s looked pretty good). By having the pics to look at later, it gives you a more objective set of eyes. When I went back through the pics, the 350s looked absolutely HUGE and I actually liked the 300s better, and not wanting any more than 325. Ultimately my PS wouldn't go any more than 300 with me anyway, based on measurements, so that worked out fairly well! Good luck with your consult(s)!! Hopefully your surgeon can take some measurements and give you a better idea re: mod+ vs high profile; my understanding is that the base diameter is generally larger with the mod+ (though I certainly don't swear that's the case - I'm still pretty new to this whole thing myself!)

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf. My tip is: be open to what the surgeon suggests as a certain size/profile might work better on you than another. Also, don't be afraid to go on more than one consultation. Different surgeons often use different approaches and it's good to find out what you're most comfortable with.

Keep us posted!