Look Great for 64 Years Young - New York, NY

Has been a difficult recovery, very uncomfortable...

Has been a difficult recovery, very uncomfortable especially my left ear. Had both neck and face lifted and some skin removed around the eyes. Left ear incision (behind ear) is larger than right, raised and very sore to the touch including the entire ear. Front incisions are healed and cannot see them at all. Lobe is still a little swoolen but going down slowly, however, now getting headaches. Has anyone had these symptoms and what can be done to make this less uncomfortable. PS says not uncommon what I am going through and all will resolve in time. Tired of being so uncomfortable.

To succinct, Dr Constantine is a Great Doctor. He has it all:great skill. fine aesthetic instincts , good communication and a lovely bedside manner I am thrilled with the result of my facial surgery
Ladysolo how are you? how is your healing coming along? any improvements? Take care
It sounds like I had similar procedures done. I also have some pretty bad ear pain. I am using a cream called DermaTox. I bought it through the Healthy Habits website. A friend told me about it and it seems to be very soothing. I have also had the occasional headache. Usually they are gone within a few hours. Healing for me is going slowly….. I am much improved since my surgery on 10/29. Would love to know how you are progressing!
Fadi Constantine

Love the doctor - great beside manner, caring and very thorough, did a grat job and was very honest about what he could and could not do.