Retire Please! - Lenexa

I go in every year for a touch-up on my spider...

I go in every year for a touch-up on my spider veins. I have done it for years with Vein Clinics of America and this year decided to branch out. I typically need two treatments and see results, albeit not complete, in the first visit.

Firstly, Dr Richarson is about 75. He admits his eyes are not very good. He hands you a timer and charges $25 a minute. He doesn't offer sceleratherapy because he has a $100,000 laser machine. Just ask. he will tell you all.about.it

This was all weird, but then he tells me he can't see good and I need to point all my places out to him....really?

As I check out I had mentioned the 20% off special only to not have it deducted. I attempted to contact the office. The only personnel appears to be his aged daughter. She became upset and told me to, "just go ahead and write a review!" so I am.

I should have walked out when I saw the nasty office, weird woman and old man, but apparently I was in for the adventure. You don't have to though. Save your money and go to a real dr.
Kansas City General Surgeon

Old and tired

Thanks for the review! I'm looking for places to have my veins done at it's just as important to understand where not go as where is best.