Glad I Had Surgery =D - Leicester, UK

I have hated my nose since the age of 12, i got...

i have hated my nose since the age of 12, i got bullied for my 'big nose' and ended up with low self asteem. i had a bump on my nose and hated my profile. at 21 i finally booked myself in for a consultation and im so glad i did!

it is now a month after my surgery and i am really happy with the result, i had the hump removed and the tip more defined i also had my bridge lowered.

the surgery went well, i had to keep the cast on for 15 days (i ended up feeling very sorry for myself and depressed in that time). i was in no pain whatsoever throughout the whole thing. the cast has be off 2 and a half weeks, my nose does look a bit different to when i first saw it minutes after the cast removal, i dont know whether this is down to swelling. the feeling has fully come back in my nose, the tip is still very hard tho.

i have noticed the bones on either side of the nose where my hump was had protruded a little, its not very noticable and does seem to change from day to day so im not sure if this is down to swelling also.

overall i am a very happy girly :)

Leicester Plastic Surgeon

such a great doctor, available 24 hours if you need him, gives you realistic expectations and advice, could be more happy with him.