Advanced Mini Facelift - Mr. Hayter at the Spire Hospital Leicester. -Leicester, GB

I had an advanced mini facelift with Mr.Hayter...

I had an advanced mini facelift with Mr.Hayter exactally two weeks ago and I'm absolutely thrilled at the results. I'm only 37 years old but after losing weight (but generally being unhappy about my saggy face for years) I decided to go ahead with the lift.
I was really anxious but the whole process was faultless.

Mr Hayter

I found the Leicester website on the internet but was really motivated to undergo surgery through reading reviews on this site. The cost was £3100

Great results!
You look fantastic
Hi Steph, saw ur pics, he did very good job. I am very impressed how he did it around the ears (besides u look great!) I can't see any scars on or around ears? Only little bit in the hair? How did he do that portion? Thanks
Dear Steph you look amazing and it's incredible look with natural result, I'm 39 years old nd my jawline become worse I'm looking for a good doctor for ages and been for few consultation but the surgeons didn't recommend me to have any facelift they said you will need it in few years time, I'm losing confident with my jawline and felling embarrass I don't know if doctor Hayter will go through with my surgery or not ? WhAt was his idea for you after you see him because I think I'm n same stage u was and same look . Regard
Hi, I'm really sorry for not replying to your query sooner (I think my e.mail's been blocking my messages). Mr. Hayter recommended the mini facelift straight away when I spoke to him but I must admit other surgeons said I should wait until after 40. I think he does clinics for free in some city's so It's worth speaking to him. I must admit I do have a bit of scarring around the ears. If you re interested I'll send you some photos. They're not bad though (and mainly my fault!). Sorry again for my late reply..
Hi Steph, I'm really interested in your comment. I've been for an initial consultation with Mr Hayter which was based on your photos and feedback and I have a second one coming up. Your comments on scarring do worry me slightly as I'm an ex smoker and at a greater risk apparently. Can you please tell me a bit more about the scarring? Much appreciated. Margaret.
Dear Steph you look amazing and it's incredible look with natural result, I'm 39 years old nd my jawline become worse I'm lolling for a good doctor for ages and been for few consultation but the surgeon didn't recommend me to have any facelift they said you will need it in few years time, I'm losing confident with my jawline and felling embarrass I don't know if doctor Hayter will go through with my surgery or not ? WhAt was his idea for you after you see him because I think I'm n same stage u was and same look . Regard
Hi, He basically went through two different possible solutions, one was a jaw lift (which I think basically lifts the skin around the jawline) and the other was the mini facelift, which is what i went for. This lifts the jaw and helps to remove the lines around the mouth. Dr Hayter didn't think the removal of lines would be all that successful but i think it really worked. They have come back slightly since I had the op nine months ago but they're still loads better than they were. Maybe go and see him regarding the jaw lift if that's the only real problem. Ops where they just remove the skin don't tend to last long (the one I had at The Priory with Dr.Levick lasted approx 3 days!) so definitely don't go for anything like that. Dr Hayter sometimes does consultations around the country for free, I'd definitely look out for one of these to save yourself the £130 consultation fee..
Thnx for reply , what u had with doctor Levick ? And how come it last only 3 days :(
You look awesome. Congratulations on your great result!
That's more than amazing - That's miraculous. Bravo to the doctor and congratulations to you. Enjoy your fresh new look.
You look great!!
stunning result!! you look fabulous!!
Hi, I think the surgery took about an hour (I had the twilight anaesthetic. I remember pretty much the whole procedure but the anaesthetic made it go quicker i think. It felt a bit like having one too many few gin and tonics..). The Advanced mimi facelift does go down to the SMAS layer but not as much as some of the major facelifts. Regarding going out in public, I gave myself a fortnight during the Easter holidays where I didn't leave the house but i still looked a bit odd (my face was really swollen for the first three days (I looked really odd). I'd give yourself three to four weeks maximum. It'll take six weeks before the tightness has really gone. If you have kids (and don't want to unnerve the other mothers at the school gate, like I did) I'd go for the six week holidays, just to be sure. I hope that helps!
Hi Steph, I'm seeing Mr Hayter on Tuesday thanks to your review - your results are amazing! I'm 40 and getting a bit jowelly; I've seen a couple of surgeons down in London, but none of them have really grabbed my confidence. I've had a look into the Advanced Mini Facelift - I think it's one of the few mini lifts that actually go down the the SMAS layer - is that right? How long did the surgery take? And how long until you could realistically go out in company? Sorry for all the questions...!
Wow, you look lovely and natural. I'm the same age, with same issue as you. Not too far from Leicester. Did you find it was easy enough to have the surgery done by Dr Hayter himself? I saw another woman on here who also had fantastic results with him and if I do this I want to go with someone who is an absolute artist and expert at what they do. Just one other thing, was he able to show you many results from his previous work of the same procedure? this is the thing that will get my confidence. I need to see plenty of evidence. Many thanks
Hi, I think Mr Hayter always does the surgery himself. He seemed very professional at all times. I must admit though, he didn t show me any photos of his prevoius work (i don t actually think I asked!). I would have liked to have seen some examples. He takes before and after photos of his patients so I bet he can show you some of these. He did introduce me to a lady who'd just had the surgery though. She was really nice, and looked great. I'm sure he could arrange this for you too. I found it really helped. All the best, Steph.
you look awesome!
Hi Steph you must be thrilled you look so refreshed! I hope you don't mind I have a couple of questions. How did you decide on Mr Hayter and did you have any fillers too? I have a similar issues to those you had and wonder if I would also need to have some kind of filler due the volume I have lost? I hope if I ever pluck up the courage to get something done it would work out as good as your's has. X
Hi, Sorry it's taken me ages to get back to you. I haven't had any fillers, it was just the facelift. I was thinking I might have fillers in the future though, if the lines at the side of my mouth get bad again. I was actually more worried about having fillers than the facelift to be honest!
You look so much better. I know you will be glad further down the road that you had it done. I had my mini face lift and neck lift done at age 57, last year and I am now 58. I am thrilled with my results too! Looks like you had an excellent doctor.
Steph, great review and you look fantastic! How long before you had the stitches out? Thanks in advance...
A week I think.. The scars have healed amazingly well. I'd thought I was going to need to hide them for a lot longer but I can already wear my hair tied back. The scars behing my ears still feel rough though but they look okay (and they're pretty hard to see). Thanks and all the best, Steph.
Hi, Thanks! That's what they call it at the Spire Leicester Hospital (UK). I think it's also known as The Quicklift Technique. It removes skin but also lifts the muscles underneath very slightly, not so dramatically as a full on facelift. I'd say it was halfway between a mini facelift and a proper facelift. I think they do the same technique at the ME clinic in Bristol. Not sure where else they do it in the UK though. I hope that helps!
You look great ...what do you mean "advanced " mini lift?