Laser Hair Removal LightSheer -Leicester, GB

I had laser done 1 year ago and is fab. Lightsheer...

I had laser done 1 year ago and is fab. Lightsheer is best laser for me. I had IPL before and had no results, waste of money. After 1 year my skin is still like a baby skin, there was some pain during the sessions. I wanted tell you guys that I had always redness after my laser session and my beauty therapist said it is normal, she always ask me some quations before the treatment. I know you cant go to the sun at least 4 weeks before and after treatment. I always did what she said and never had any problems with my skin.
Just remember you should have consultation and Patch test because some people are not suituble for laser light. My friend wanted to have it done but she have been burn every time during her Patch test and the clinic didnt do it for her. She tried others lasers and had the same problems.
Diana

Very professional Beauty Therapist, explained evrything about the treatment.

Thanks for the info...curious what areas you had treated.
Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us.

Which area(s) did you have the hair removal carried out on? I haven't had this procedure myself, but I know it can take a few sessions. Will you be having more sessions, or are you completely finished now?