Just Had a Mini Face Lift - Cant Feel my Ears - Leicaster, United Kingdom

Hi i had a mini facelift 5 days ago. I am very...

Hi i had a mini facelift 5 days ago. I am very happy with the results, i have had little bruising, slight swelling and obvious tightness of skin. I love the way i look at the moment and hoping it does not look too different when all the swelling and tightness goes down. I am feeling quite tired, but luckily i'm being looked after, so have a full week just to doss about :) would love to hear from others who have recently gone through the procedure. I'm not quite sure what type of facelift i had, but i know he pulled up the deep and superficial muscles and slightly tightened my skin back, My turkey neck and sagging jowls have gone, my cheeks were sunken in, but are now fuller and my cheeks appear higher. If anyone could tell me what this kind of facelift is called id be most grateful, i went under general anesthetic and the op took around 4 hours x

Hi just a little update to say that i am all back...

Hi just a little update to say that i am all back to normal at 3 weeks and hoping to post the most recent photo, if i can find out how to do it on this :) but it was a breeze really after the first week of tiredness and numbness, highly recommended by me :)

Me 2 years later

Hi all, thank you all for the comments and interest in my post. I just thought I would give an update because I know people are still viewing the post and would probably like to know how it's doing. I think all the numbness went totally about 3 months after the operation and there was no concerns at all and i'm still happy I had the procedure done. Although, thinking of a upper face lift will be in order soon :/
Dr J. Hayter

After having consultations from other providers who were charging double the price and not seeing me in a hospital environment. I was really pleased that this operation was done at a professional medical hospital, rather than some beauty clinic, which was how the others came across.