2nd Time in 2.5 Years I Have Profractional and the Results Have Been Great -Leesburg, VA

I had my Profractional Laser done approximately 2...

I had my Profractional Laser done approximately 2 days ago age 39. As you can see I am very red. I am blonde hair, blue eyes with very fair skin (prone to redness).

I had Profractional laser done 2.5 years ago with amazing results meaning I wear no make up just sunscreen(SPF 50), mascara and lip balm out in public(never have i done that). Now 2.5 years later it was time again. It was for fine lines and skin tightening(darn aging process).

I have read RealSelf when I just started looking into Profractional and there seems to be a lot of bad reviews but I just wanted to say it has been a dream come true for me to have great skin. I look rough for 2 days and then by day 3 just redness but not gross and by day 4 I can go out with tinted sunscreen. As the week passes the skin gets better (pink) and by 2 weeks out it's amazing.

As I said before I have had this done once before (the second time seems to be going even better than the first). I go back onto Obagi skincare system in week 2 and the results just keep getting better and better. I'm no beauty queen but people say my skin looks amazing and ask what I do! I feel for everyone that gets nervous about doing Profractional, I was too! I can only say do your research, find someone you trust and discuss your expectations. It's something I recommend(I'm a patient not a doctor)because I can't do the full CO2 laser because I would be red for years per my Dermatologist evaluation. Just my experience with Profractional.

I will post more pictures as I heal. I'm posting the gross ones because I wish someone had shown me pictures of what to expect the first time.

Sarah Safa-MS, PA-C/Doctor Parva