2nd Time in 2.5 Years I Have Profractional and the Results Have Been Great -Leesburg, VA

I had my Profractional Laser done approximately 2...

I had my Profractional Laser done approximately 2 days ago age 39. As you can see I am very red. I am blonde hair, blue eyes with very fair skin (prone to redness).

I had Profractional laser done 2.5 years ago with amazing results meaning I wear no make up just sunscreen(SPF 50), mascara and lip balm out in public(never have i done that). Now 2.5 years later it was time again. It was for fine lines and skin tightening(darn aging process).

I have read RealSelf when I just started looking into Profractional and there seems to be a lot of bad reviews but I just wanted to say it has been a dream come true for me to have great skin. I look rough for 2 days and then by day 3 just redness but not gross and by day 4 I can go out with tinted sunscreen. As the week passes the skin gets better (pink) and by 2 weeks out it's amazing.

As I said before I have had this done once before (the second time seems to be going even better than the first). I go back onto Obagi skincare system in week 2 and the results just keep getting better and better. I'm no beauty queen but people say my skin looks amazing and ask what I do! I feel for everyone that gets nervous about doing Profractional, I was too! I can only say do your research, find someone you trust and discuss your expectations. It's something I recommend(I'm a patient not a doctor)because I can't do the full CO2 laser because I would be red for years per my Dermatologist evaluation. Just my experience with Profractional.

I will post more pictures as I heal. I'm posting the gross ones because I wish someone had shown me pictures of what to expect the first time.

Sarah Safa-MS, PA-C/Doctor Parva

Friends had gone to Parva Plastic Surgery for other cosmetic surgeries

Thanks for review! Having laser as well in a few months . Confused my doctors office does fractional but its recommended to do 5 treatments each treatment is around 450.oo or you can buy all 5 for 1,600 did you just do one treatment .
I just did 1 treatment twice in 2.5 years. Worth every penny :)
Thanks for posting your review Ally. I'm in Leesburg as well and had just met with Sarah this week (she seems wonderful). I'm considering profractional & bbl and as natural I'm a bit nervous so it was nice to see a review about them specifically. Hope your recovery continues to go well!

You are in good hands with Sara. I was scared to death as well...it's your face of course anyone should be nervous But listen to Sara and do the after care to the letter of what she says and you'll be fine!

Welcome to the community and thank you for sharing your story and pictures.  Your skin does look really good!  Wearing the sunscreen is so important in protecting the skin.

Definitely keep posting the pictures as you heal.  Would love to see the final results.