Thrilled So Far! - Leesburg, VA

I also had a lower eye blepharoplasty and juvederm...

I also had a lower eye blepharoplasty and juvederm to my lips. I had the procedures done in the in-office operating suite, which I highly recommend. I was given Valium and pain mess about 30 minutes before the procedure began under local anesthesia. Totally comfortable during the procedure and music was played during the Surgery. The procedure took about three hours, and I walked out of the surgery to meet my husband and we drove home. I especially loved the fact that I didn't have the recovery period you normally do after having general anesthesia. I am now 3 days post op and I see improvement every day. No complaints at all. Dr. Chang truly takes his time and is an artist and very particular about his work. I would highly recommend him.

Day 4 post op

I have felt like a truck hit me today. I know this is normal from reading other reviews. Been sleeping almost all day. Getti g impatient with the head wrap. It seems to have stretched out, and to get it to fit snugly, I am having to push it further back, but them it hurts my already super sensitive ears. I have a follow up tomorrow which I am looking forward to. I have a mild cast of ectropionic lower eyelids, which I am not happy about. Hoping that some more reduction in swelling will take care of this?

Front view 4 days post op.

Not really a lot of swelling. Bruising is already turning lovely shades of green and yellow! Can't really notice my lower eyelids drooping in this picture, but they are upon close up inspection.

Before and after pics

Should have posted these first

4 days post op

Finally, pictures!

I was having trouble, but finally figured it out.

Eyelid stitches out today!

Feeling much better and more energetic today. I go back Wednesday to have all the stitches removed from around my ears. I didn't even have to take a single Tylenol today!

I week post op

Same shirt, same place, same lighting. I Had the stitches removed from the front of my ears this morning. Silly me, I thought they would ALL be removed. Turns out the stitches behind are dissolvable, and they have to resolve on their own. A LOT of bruising under my left eye. The PS gave me an IPL session to help break up the bruising. This afternoon I can already see the difference. The ONLY thing that's been inconvenient is that the pain behind my right ear has intensified over the last few days, a constant burning, stabbing sensation. Dr Chang ended up giving me an antibiotic because of the severe Inflammation. I hope by tomorrow that pain will be gone. Also, am I crazy or is my mouth kind of lopsided? I just noticed this. May e the swelling from the juvederm is still present.
Leesburg Plastic Surgeon

Can't rate phone or email responsiveness because I haven't used those services... At least yet.

Newme58, I was glad to see your post out on the forum so I came out here to check out your review.  You look great!  What a difference to your profile and your lips look terrific.  Did you say you had Juvederm?  I'm happy for you that your recovery seems to be moving so quickly and looking forward to seeing more posts.

I'm glad you're feeling better and are able to wean off the pain killers. Your results look lovely already! I hope you'll keep us posted as you continue to heal.