..........

7 months ago, I underwent Breast Augumentation...

7 months ago, I underwent Breast Augumentation with Saline filled 350cc Implants and a Mini(Benelli) Lift. I had a nipple insision, I went from an A cup to a D cup. My nipples were also reduced alot in size, My before and afters show a drastic difference. I Love my Breasts now I couldn't be happier with the exception of my 2 concerns.

I'm assuming that it's because I need a second mini lift, but when I raise my arm or flex, my natural tissue shifts up or puckers and you could see the implants lowered *it's not bottoming out* Is this a problem that could be corrected with a mini lift? They don't droop since the implants were lowered, but there is a little access skin.

Also so far my nipple sensation is none existant,they used to be overly sensetive before the surgery and now there is no sign of them yet. I know it could take up to a year or 2 sometimes for the sensation to return, but so far there hasn't been any improvement in sensation so I was wondering what the possibility of it returning at all is from this point....

Pros: Beautiful Perkier, fuller and Larger Breasts, Improved self esteem, fill out tops better, Looking great in Swim wear, Modeling ops.

Cons:loss of nipple sensation,possible complications later on.

I did it to improve my body and fulfill a curvier figure, fill out my breasts, make them firmer, larger and perkier.

My 2 concerns are nipple sensation and do I need another mini lift?

I always felt too large in size with my implants,...

I always felt too large in size with my implants, I started off with a 32A and desired a small-moderate 34C with fullness, but I am currently a 34D/DD. I feel very top heavy and bulky and I'm experiencing many complications 1.complete numbness (I believe it's because of my large size and the benelli) 2.axcess skin/mind sagging again due to the benelli not offering proper support3.puckering and stretched nipples (also do to the benelli causing a lot of strain) 4.bottoming out 5.double bubble and 6.1 and a half cup sizes too large.

I'm undergoing revision surgery soon, with an internal bra to correct the bottom out and double bubble and a lift to fix the mild sagging. I wanted to go about a cup and a half sizes smaller.

Concerns,
1.the plastic surgeon i'm considering revision with is highly
against me downsizing more then 50-75cc's, I haven't gotten proper explanations why, other then "I may look odd" and there would be more access skin to deal with, but I'm getting a full lift and I only have minor access skin currently...So I don't see what the problem is. If I would not look right or it would pose a great risk to down size then I will go by his recommendations and suck it up and down size only 75cc's, but I am extremely uncomfortable with my size so If after I get a better response from other well experienced surgeons as to me downsizing and I feel comfortable with it, I most certainly will. Yes, I feel sexy with my D/DD cup size in certain clothing such as lingerie and evening wear, but 85% of the time, I feel HUGE!

Concern#2: after examining many before and afters, I cannot see how 350&375cc Implants brought me up to a fullD/smallDD cup size...I know the size the amount of cc's brings you up to varies...but I have not seen 375cc's bring anyone in my size range up to more then a full C...I'm concerned that my Doc gave me the wrong measurement...

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

You're very welcome. Please come back and let us know what you decide to do!

Hey Angie!!
Thank You very much for your response. I'm somewhat small framed, but not very petite, I'm 5'6 and 128lbs, I gained 10 lbs after surgery to balance out my large implants and I'm eager to drop the weight after downsizing. According to my last surgeon, my Implants were placed under the muscle.

The last 2 surgeons responses were helpful in the decision to stick with moderate implants and making me reconsider the surgeon I will choose since the one I am currently considering is not honoring my wishes to down size when it is an available choice.

My goal is to find the most qualified Breast revision specialist

Again, Thank you for your response!
Best,
Hiram
Hi there,

Any updates on your surgery? I am also having an issue in my right breast due to previous capsular contraction and removal of scar tissue. It is quite unsightly if I am standing or sitting naturally but if I angle my body a certain way, you can't tell. We had the same surgeon and he suggested a breast lift, and I said heck no. Another surgeon told me that was the wrong approach and suggested replacing the implants. I'm not in a rush to do it but I would like to know how you're doing since we had the same surgeon.

I'm sorry about the complications you're having. Not the result you want. As I was reading your review, I was also thinking that 350cc didn't sound so huge. Are you very petite? Sometimes in very petite ladies, smaller implants can seem much larger than on a bigger woman.

Before you go through with this, make sure you and your surgeon on are the same page and that you understand everything! It'll help reduce the risk of disappointment later.

I see by questions you've posted to the doctors on RealSelf that you've gotten a few responses. Have they helped at all?

It looks like you may have gotten your implants over the muscle? Have you discussed going under the muscle with your surgeon?