Best £250 I Have Ever Spent! - Leeds, GB

I decided to have fillers put in the tear troughs...

I decided to have fillers put in the tear troughs of my eyes after another christmas of my family telling me how tired and worn out I looked. I am 21 and still a student and spend most of my time in bed, so there is no way that my appearance was due to lack of sleep! After hearing mixed reviews about fillers I found a place in my University home (Leeds) that a friend had recommended as she had begun having facials there and knew it was quite a reputable business. I originally planned to have juvederm fillers but the Doctor I spoke to told me restylane laster longer and had more natural effects.

As I work part time as well as receiving student loans it wasn't hard for me to scrape together £250 for the injections and I can honestly say it was the best decision I have ever made. After my consultation I booked in straight away to have the injections the next day. They weren't painless but weren't unbearable and the needle going in was nothing worse than any ear piercing's I have had. After the needle goes in under your eye you don't feel the filler being put in. I had 4 injections in a V shape under each eye and I could immediately see the difference it made. My under eyes were brought forward and this meant I no longer had a shadow that was causing the dark circles under my eyes. I only had this done 4 days ago but the bruising has almost gone down. I only really got a small mark and a little bit of yellowness, nothing at all like a black eye!

The Doctor gave me a kit to use after that contained concealer and arnica and she was extremely kind and answered all my questions. I am now just wearing foundation and mascara every day, whereas usually I would use a thick foundation, 3 types of concealer and a powder to set it, bronzer, eyeliner and mascara. My morning routine time has been cut in half and it is obvious from the photos how much of a difference these injections made. I would 100% recommend this to anyone who has dark shadows under their eyes due to their eyes being hollow. My only advice would be to make sure you are getting it done by someone who knows what they are doing and make sure you see before and after photos of previous clients. I think people that are having problems may not be finding reputable businesses with Doctor's that know what they are doing. I can't wait for the bruising to disappear and I will be continuing to have this treatment when it wears off!

Skin Doctor Leeds (Headingley)

Really lovely Doctor that helped with any questions. Procedure was quick and almost painless and well worth the money spent. I also received student discount and a voucher for my next visit!

That looks awesome! I've been thinking about getting restylane under my eyes. Do you know how many syringes were used? I'm hoping I can get by with just one (or less). Did you just have your tear troughs done or did they inject your cheek as well? Are you still happy with your results?
Excellent results!

Your eyes really did come out nicely! I'm so happy for you! Does the area feel weird or tight at all?