LED Acne Treatment - Walla Walla, WA

I am doing LED treatment, the blue light, for my...

i am doing LED treatment, the blue light, for my acne and it has done wonders. I love it! Its $400.00 because i bought it in a package wich consists of 6 treatments. I have also done the LED treatment red light for my imflamation and it worked really good to. I have finished one package and am doing my second and my acne is almost gone! i cant believe it .....its awesome. But i am using other products along with it (dermalogica and Eminence)

Ciara

She really cares about making your skin better and she tells you what kind of acne you have and what products are best for you. Also when your skin starts to change she will change you to other products that are better for your skin change. I love her! I dont even want to think about how my skin would look if i never went to see her. Ive been to the dermatologist and have used retin-a and chemical peels and they were really harsh on my face and made me red and peel i hated how it looked when i wore makeup, but with LED your skin doesnt get like that it just gets better.

Red Light? I'm not familiar with this treatment in a kit. Could you let me know where you got it from? Are you on medication as well while using the red light?
did it make your acne worse at first or was it one that worked right away?