Unsatisfactory Results - Lebanon, TN

After waiting 6 months I was not happy with the...

After waiting 6 months I was not happy with the results. I had another consult with him the assess my chest. He recommended some scar revision and removal of more tissue. After the surgery the results were not as I expected. My areola-nipple complex was move too far upward and in, making my chest look like a womens. I never agreed on having my areolas-nipple complex moved so much. My family doctor and two othe plastic surgeons agreed that the placement was not anatomically correct and the surgery created unnessary scarring. Overall a horrible tramatic expercience for me and I am now left physically and emotionally scarred for life. I wish I consulted with another plastic surgeopn before having the surgery performed.

Nashville Plastic Surgeon

DR. Lett performed surgery to correct my Gynecomastia. On the day of surgery I waited an extra 2.5 hours past the time of my scheduled surgery time. When I finally was seen by Dr. Lett I felt rushed and about starting the surgery. Me and my wife explained to him what are expections were and what I wanted done during the revision. During a follow up with DR. Lett he became aurgumentive, stating that me and my wife made him move my areola/nipples.

Thank you for posting your review.   I am sorry that you had such a bad experience and did not receive the results you were expecting.   I hope you are able to have some revisions and correct the problem.