19 Years Old - Lebanon

I'm wearing braces and the distance between my...

I'm wearing braces and the distance between my upper lip and nose is short maybe 1.2 cm now but i know that if i take off the braces the distance will increase to 1.4 or 1.5. I don't want to do lip augmentation i want the lip lifting procedure and i want to do it wearing braces. is that possible?need an answer

Yes I just got my braces on a few weeks ago. .. have to wear them for 12 mos.... wanted to get my lip lift & rhinoplasty done soon too. I also thought about the braces affecting the actual real distance between my nose and lip. Funny thing is I had a consultation with a surgeon in the morning and then had my braces put on that afternoon. :/ much appreciated if you can keep us posted if a surgeon answers your question :)
I think u have to remove ur braces to see how much from skin doctor plan to cut ..
Thanks for your post! I hope you'll use this space to keep us updated on your journey to getting a lip lift, but you may want to post a question in the Doctor Q&A community to get professional feedback on a lip lift with braces. If possible, please include a photo with your question. Please let us know what you find out!