The Best Plastic Surgeon Ever - Leawood, KS

I got the "mommy makeover"......

I got the "mommy makeover"... liposuction, tummy tuck, breast implants, removal of my double chin, and fat injection to my butt. I got my pre-baby body back+!!! Now I feel comfortable with my body again.

Before surgery I was less than A cup size. Now I am a full C and it makes me feel very feminine. I like that Dr. S sees plastic surgery not only as an art, but also a science. I got copies of the books he has written, in which he explained everything I needed to know about my procedures. At first I was weary of having anything done, after his explanations, I felt well informed and ready!

I went from a size ten to a size two! My breast implants are my favorite part and my tummy tuck is almost tied. After two children, I had stretch marks and loose skin...no matter how much exercise I did, nothing would make it look better. I like that my scar is low. I can wear a string tie bikini and you cannot even tell i had anything done. Even before kids I never wore a bikini and now I love it. He showed me many many before and after pictures of his own patients, obviously demonstrating his experience.

My friends and family have gone to see Dr. S, they are all happy...facelift, nose, eyelids. I am happy I chose the right doctor!

Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S is an expert in plastic surgery, he explained everything about my surgeries which made me feel well informed. Comfortable was the way I felt right after walking in the door.