The Best Plastic Surgeon Ever - Leawood, KS

I got the "mommy makeover"......

I got the "mommy makeover"... liposuction, tummy tuck, breast implants, removal of my double chin, and fat injection to my butt. I got my pre-baby body back+!!! Now I feel comfortable with my body again.

Before surgery I was less than A cup size. Now I am a full C and it makes me feel very feminine. I like that Dr. S sees plastic surgery not only as an art, but also a science. I got copies of the books he has written, in which he explained everything I needed to know about my procedures. At first I was weary of having anything done, after his explanations, I felt well informed and ready!

I went from a size ten to a size two! My breast implants are my favorite part and my tummy tuck is almost tied. After two children, I had stretch marks and loose skin...no matter how much exercise I did, nothing would make it look better. I like that my scar is low. I can wear a string tie bikini and you cannot even tell i had anything done. Even before kids I never wore a bikini and now I love it. He showed me many many before and after pictures of his own patients, obviously demonstrating his experience.

My friends and family have gone to see Dr. S, they are all happy...facelift, nose, eyelids. I am happy I chose the right doctor!

Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S is an expert in plastic surgery, he explained everything about my surgeries which made me feel well informed. Comfortable was the way I felt right after walking in the door.

Hi, I am flying fr overseas ( used to live in ks so met him before) in a month to do a TT with dr Swanson so doing some homework on him now. I have read some bad reviews on him so wondered if he is a good surgeon to make my tummy flat. Do u any issues with the swollen now? Does it feel like soft ad tender as normal or hard and swollen? I wish I could talk to anyone who had a TT with this dr to have ideas. I also calling dr. Joseph cannova to see if he is better since he will perform the surgery in st Luke s hospital, sounds safer. Thanks
Yes do you have any photos that you can share?
I added them finally! Have you gotten your surgery already?
Did you have this all done in one operation? I would love to see before and after you sound wonderful!
Two-first breast augmentation, then came back a year later, did tummy tuck and everything else ;) if I could've, I would've but had to save up $ first. Just posted pics!

Hi Sparkelie,

Wow is sounds like you love your look!  Feel free to post pics if you feel comfortable doing so!  How was your recovery getting the mommy makeover?

The breast augmentation, not bad. I feel like a have a high pain tolerance though! I was so excited to have boobs too, I didn't let the soreness bother me! The tummy tuck hurt, which made me not even notice anything else. That was really for the first four days though, then I just felt swollen and sore....

You got the works! Thanks so much for sharing your story here on RealSelf. I love seeing moms be able to get their bodies back!