Groupon for Kelo-cote - Leawood, KS

I am not scheduled for my TT until Dec, but I love...

I am not scheduled for my TT until Dec, but I love reading all the stories and getting advice from everyone. I wanted to let everyone know that for the next 8 hrs, Groupon has Kelo-cote on sale for $20 with free shipping. You can buy up to 5. It's usually around $40, and I have read great things about the stuff. I'm going to include the link, and hopefully it will work! Good luck to everyone and happy healing!

Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Thinking about you and hope you are doing well.

Welcome to the sisterhood! I will be having my surgery on the 20th in Leawood with Dr Swanson. It's an hour from my home but he is worth the trip! Good luck on your journey.
Thank u! I have been reading everyone's stories for quite awhile, and I'm starting to get really nervous/excited! I need to get up the courage to take some pics...good to know someone so close is having their surgery done at the same time as me :) we can heal together!
Hi, I am planning on having TT with Dr Eric Swanson as well but read so many bad reviews on him and one of the comments here ( search for his name on realself and saw the bad comments) was so horrible for what he messed up with. How was your TT result? Was u happy? Do u have blogs with pics? Thanks
I meant r u happy with the outcome?