Mommy Makeover After Losing 85lbs - Leawood, KS

I have two little boys who I love to pieces but my...

I have two little boys who I love to pieces but my pregnancies really did a number on my body. Specifically my stomach. I decided to get in the gym and start a healthy lifestyle. When I met Dr. Swanson I had already met with other surgeons. He immediately rose to the top of my list after meeting with him. He answered all my questions and even surprised me by his honesty. I got the impression from other surgeons that they really didn't care about what I wanted it was more about what they wanted. I asked Dr. Swanson if I should try and lose more weight before the surgery and he told me it would only make the results better. I was told by other surgeons that they can Lipo the extra lbs. I appreciated Dr. Swanson discussing the overall picture with me and that this surgery can be life changing but it won't change your life. You have to continue working out, and eating healthy.
I know a few other people who have gotten this surgery. I can promise you their results don't look half as good as mine and they aren't happy. Dr. Swanson is the best and I highly recomend him. This surgery is the BEST thing I ever did.
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Swanson is very knowledgeable and is truely an artist. I expressed concern over my breasts. I didn't want them to be HUGE and he assured me he knew what I wanted and I would be happy. I can tell you I am honestly sooooo happy with all my results. Thank you Dr.Swanson

So when did u have the surgery? Can u post some pre and post pics?
Thank you so much for sharing on RealSelf. I'm glad this was such a success for you. Have there been any recovery supplies you've found especially helpful?
Congratulations on the weight loss! When did you have the surgery? How has the recovery been so far? Please post before and after pics if you feel comfortable.