Great Job - Leawood, KS

I removed some moles on my face neck and back for...

I removed some moles on my face neck and back for cosmetic reasons. Dr. Swanson did a beautiful job. I am very pleased with the result. Soon after stitches were removed, I had very little scarring and the areas already looked great! I was reluctant to do this procedure, but I am glad I did! I recommend Dr. Swanson if you are considering a cosmetic procedure.

I too had some lifelong moles removed from my face and agree a Plastic Surgeon is the way to go. Over the years I have asked about having them removed but never liked the responses, until I asked my PS. Aftercare is extremely important to minimizing or eliminating scarring - follow directions, stay out of the sun, and be consistant with applying your bioCorneum.
Thanks for posting your review, Ae. I'd love to see photos too, if you don't mind sharing!
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Dr Swanson is a courteous professional. It is rare to find a capable surgeon who has a great bedside manner with patients. He explains everything, and he takes his time to answer questions. His staff and nurses are very friendly and take good care of patients in all visits!