Sweat Pits Go Away! - Leawood, KS

So I have had hyperhidrosis since I can remember,...

So I have had hyperhidrosis since I can remember, I would CONSTANTLY have to run home and change shirts (ALWAYS black) and would normally shower three times a day. It got to the point where no deodorant would work and I was just totally lost not knowing what to do. I have gotten botox in my pits before a while ago but, it costs a ton, sure some insurance covers it but, the hoops you have to jump through can be quite frustrating. So, after many ruined shirts and many embarrassing nights I started really researching what I could do. When I found out about miradry I immediately started crying I was so relieved. I saved and saved (to me pinching every penny would be worth it if this really worked)

So I just got the treatment today. I got a total of 45 numbing shots in each armpit. Honestly they were not that bad. I felt a little prick here and there but, once the numbness set in it was a breeze. The only side effect that I had from the shots was feeling a little jittery, my heart rate increased a little and I was a tiny bit shaky. Neither was concerning to me. The actual treatment itself I didn't feel at all. I was talking during it and felt nothing. The procedure itself lasted a little bit over an hour, afterwards I went to class and was totally fine.
Now I am sitting at home, icing my pits. I have started to notice some swelling, nothing scary yet! It feels like there is a pingpong ball under my armpits. They don't look pretty right now, but what armpit does ;)

I will update as my experience keeps going...Good luck to anyone considering this ! *I may post pics if I get brave enough :)