I Have a Flat Stomach Now - Leawood, KS

I did it because no matter how much I exercised I...

I did it because no matter how much I exercised I could not get rid of the flab on my stomach, since I was out anyway though I had my breast lift and thighs done at the same time. I am then went and had a face lift (I'll write a different reveiw on that), about 4 years later; but inbetween those two things I had a small procedure.

The only thing I will say that I would change is even though it is worth it, it was painful and I took a lot of pain medicine, after 6 or 7 days I didn't need any but those first days were painful, I'd have rather taken something stronger and less of it, I didn't follow prescibed amounts because it was not working the first few days anyway, but after the first week I was good with Ibuprofen, this is also the case with my facelift, however with it I was good after 4 days.

Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. S is always detail oreinted in his work. He explains where work is needed, what can wait and recommends the priority issues if you want to have your work done in separate treatments (financial restrictions had me hold off on some until later). The first was my liposuction of abdomen combined with a breast lift. My stomach is still flat, of course I have to keep up my end and not get crazy with the food and exercise a little. But let me say I am not rigid with myself and I still have maintained the look. I still have curves just not a pouch. I have a scar that is thin and below my bathing suit.