Can Not Wait!! - Leawood, KS

Hello ladies! I just turned 22 and Im super...

Hello ladies! I just turned 22 and Im super excited to be getting new boobies. Im 5'5 and 108 lbs. i had my consultation with Dr. John Quinn last week and him and his staff are fabulous they all have positive attitudes and unique personalities. I can't wait until my ba. so far i think Im going to go with 400cc unders but i will decide when i have my try on date which is scheduled for the first week of October. Oh i just can't wait!

still waiting...

Well i still have until October to choose a size but its freakin hard. i still like the 400cc but i don't want to go to big or to small. i want them to fit my frame. That's all Im worried about right now so if anyone has any suggestions that would be helpful that would be awesome. p.s i will post before pics soon

pics

bad idea

Ok so i made the mistake of reading implant horror stories. i still want implants I hope i don't have any complications. did anyone else make this mistake and what were your thoughts after reading them?

size

I've been rethinking the size. i think i might go with 325cc or 350cc. I banyelieve if i go to big i wouldnt be happy with my results. if i go to small then atleast they'll bebigger then what i have now and i could still dress them up. oh Im sooo confused.
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon