Can Not Wait!! - Leawood, KS

Hello ladies! I just turned 22 and Im super...

Hello ladies! I just turned 22 and Im super excited to be getting new boobies. Im 5'5 and 108 lbs. i had my consultation with Dr. John Quinn last week and him and his staff are fabulous they all have positive attitudes and unique personalities. I can't wait until my ba. so far i think Im going to go with 400cc unders but i will decide when i have my try on date which is scheduled for the first week of October. Oh i just can't wait!

still waiting...

Well i still have until October to choose a size but its freakin hard. i still like the 400cc but i don't want to go to big or to small. i want them to fit my frame. That's all Im worried about right now so if anyone has any suggestions that would be helpful that would be awesome. p.s i will post before pics soon

pics

bad idea

Ok so i made the mistake of reading implant horror stories. i still want implants I hope i don't have any complications. did anyone else make this mistake and what were your thoughts after reading them?

size

I've been rethinking the size. i think i might go with 325cc or 350cc. I banyelieve if i go to big i wouldnt be happy with my results. if i go to small then atleast they'll bebigger then what i have now and i could still dress them up. oh Im sooo confused.
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

How was your surgery? Are you happy with your results? I haven't been on in a while, and thought I'd check in with you....
Good luck on your upcoming surgery! I also used dr Quinn. Had a mommy makeover done in dec 2012. He does great work! You'll be happy. My breasts are perfect - I'm still amazed by them. I liked the 450 sizers, but second guessed myself at pre-op appointment and thought I'd better go smaller. Dr Quinn has a great aesthetic eye -he said not to go smaller and to trust him. So glad I did! Had armpit incision w 450 hp silicone. Scars are now invisible under my arms. No complications. Love my stomach too! Stay off the explant area - you'll scare yourself.
we have very similar stats and my before looked like you. take a look at my review. i had 350cc in my larger boob and 375 in my smaller. i'm very glad i didn't go any bigger.
Hey hun, how exciting for you! I got 445cc unders and I'm about 125lbs so a far bit bigger than you. So far I feel as though I got a great size for me, I wanted them to be big but only proportionate to my body. It's also very hard with CC's, what looks like 1 size on 1 person can be completely different on another. I chose my size by picking the picture I liked best on a 3d image and didn't even worry about CC's. I actually had to call the office to find out the CC's because I didn't know after I chose them! Good luck :)
Thanks so much! Next time i try on sizers i won't worrie about the cc and will just pick the size that looks best on me.

Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf! Have you tried making rice sizers at home to experiment with possible implant sizes? Here is a cute video about how to help your body heal faster after surgery. You can start doing these things now. Looking forward to your updates!