Do Not Choose Dr. Mark McClung - Leawood, KS

I did not realize that breast implants do not last...

I did not realize that breast implants do not last a lifetime. Dr. Mark McClung replaced the older, not soft implants for me. Unfortunately, during the procedure he realized that he did not have in the inventory, the size that I needed. So, as stated in my records, he used what he had in stock and they were 2 sizes larger than the ones I previously had. I was extremely unhappy with the way they hung low and to my sides! I complained at my follow up to no avail. Fortunately a few years later I was able to find a great physician to correct Dr. McClung's work. Unless, you want to pay twice and go through the procedure two times, do NOT choose Mark McClung for any plastic surgery, especially not breast implants. His ethics and attention to doing the right thing are just not part of him. Remember, there are wonderful conscientious plastic surgeons available.

I'm sorry you were not happy with the results from your revision. Glad to hear you were able to get another revision. Hope you are doing well now. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf.
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

I give Dr. Mark McClung a ZERO rating on everything!!