The doctor helped correct my issue - Leawood, KS

I went to have a D cup and came out with more than...

I went to have a D cup and came out with more than a DDD! I am wearing a 32DDD bra and my breasts fall out of it! I tried to rectify the situation with Dr. Swanson but he refused, only wanted to charge me thousands of more dollars. Be sure to check his background, lots of lawsuits and med malpractice suites. He is very nice and upfront until he gets your money but then pushes you aside. I had to pay another doctor just to remove the 510 cc implants that Dr. Swanson replaced because just to remove them he was going to charge me another $2,000.00. I am 5'3" and 120 pounds and this doctor put 510 cc implants in both breasts to give me a D cup....he is a doctor and should have very well known that size was far too large!!! And I asked multiple times the amount of cc's he would use but him and his staff would continuously tell me that they don't know until they get into the operating room.
Oh No! That's terrible. I'm so sorry to hear that you went through that. One of my fears is ending up huge.
I ended up just having them removed. I went to a different doctor entirely. Very upsetting!

Resolvement

When I was writing the initial view, I was extremely upset. Dr. Swanson and I have since discussed my issues and how I was feeling. We have resolved the issue and he was extremely willing to work with me and do what was in the best interest for the two of us.
Was your issue ever resolved? What size did they replace them with?
The issue was resolved. I did not have them replaced.
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon