4 week post op pain

I found my PS to be not very personable or...

I found my PS to be not very personable or compassionate like the boobs but not the experience or lack of explanation of severe pain experiencing on my right side. One week post op explained extreme pain I was experiencing on my right side and was told I was in the minority when it came to pain. Which made me feel worse. Wrote prescription for more pain meds still no explanation. Very worried!

Well day 17 still in major discomfort still...

Well day 17 still in major discomfort still contemplating if this was worth it or not. My left side has softened up but my right side is still hard as a rock and hurts terribly. Haven't been able to really enjoy these girls yet. Don't even know what size I am yet went from 32a to 260cc on left and 270cc on right under the muscle. Does anyone have any idea what size I might be? I am 5 ft and weigh 105 pds. I have never been measured for a bra before and right about now I don't want anybody touching them with how bad they hurt. 3 week checkup Monday hopefully will get some answers or suggestions without being made to feel like an idiot wish me luck!!

Monday will be my fourth week post op and still in...

Monday will be my fourth week post op and still in quite a bit of pain called my nurse and she spoke to the Doc. Was told to take advil or motrin. I am taking 4 at a time and the pain is still there. All I want to do is sleep because the pain is making doing even the little things unbearable. I am unhappy and family not pleased. Just would like to be able function for a whole day.
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Real Self team and radio ads

How are you feeling now? I'm contemplating getting silicon implants with a TT. Would love some feedback if your overall happy with your result.

Is your right side feeling any better this week? Hoping you're doing better!

I actually cancelled my Doctors appt today. After speaking to the Doc and nurse last week I was made to feel like a drug addict and I was actually looking for an alternative than to taking pain pills and I had actually switched to advil for the pain. I wanted to go and shove these pills up their you know what. I will go for my yearly check ups but wish I had actually shopped around. My right side is still hard and I am aware of capsular contraction still in discomfort been massaging every day but figure I rather deal with it myself.

Glad you spoke to the doctor's nurse, but has the doctor done a recent post-op exam? I agree with rn2b313, that you paid for this procedure and you should not feel badly at all, about going back to your PS with the complaint of pain. He needs to do an exam if he has not done one, just to make sure there aren't any other complications. Hoping you're feeling a little better. Send us an update soon!

Even though you're not pleased with your doctor's overall performance, I would advise touching base with him to make sure you don't have an infection or anything else. Hopefully you are still healing but sometimes being persistent with your doctor pays off. Hoping you simply need more time to heal. Keep us posted!

Thank you for the comment I just don't feel comfortable going back to him after he made me feel bad for complaining about the pain. I feel though I paid him my hard earned money and I deserve some kind of resolution or explanation as to what's going on with my body.
And because you've paid him UR hard earned money you need to preserve and get the answers you need. He works for you not the other way around. I had more pain in my right breast my first augmentation and it was because my left settled sooner (dominant hand -left). I would keep on him until you have answers besides you have post op appointments and he will have to speak to you then. I hope it resolves on its own! Good luck to you sending healing thoughts your way!
Go see Dr. Joseph Cannova at Associated Plastic Surgeons, 115th and Roe.