Botox at Leawood Skin Care Center with Georgia - Leawood, KS

I have had this procedure done several times, and...

I have had this procedure done several times, and it is very important that you find a quality provider to do this. I have had it done and my eyes dropped (not good). And then I found Georgia at the Leawood Skin Care Center. She does a great job, and it doesn't hurt. I haven't had any bruising with her, and I'm very happy with the results.

Before and after pictures

It takes about a week for the Botox to set, but you can start telling a difference around day 3 after having it. I would highly recommend getting recommendations from people you know, because Botox can go very wrong if not done by someone qualified. If you are embarrassed to ask people, then when you go in for consultation and questions ask the Dr. to show you their before and after shots. If you someone that looks great in the their 40's-50's without any wrinkles, they are most likely getting Botox done. I have botox done on my forehead, in between my eyebrows, and around my eyes and it usually runs me from $480-$550 and it lasts about 5 months. At four months I can tell it's leaving but can normally push it to 5 months. Here is the great thing about Botox, it's not permanent, and you are helping your wrinkles for the future. Do now, so you don't have to do more extensive work later. I look at is a preventative. :)
Georgia Cirese

Georgia Cirese-is wonderful. I have gone to several doctors for this and Georgia is the best. She is an expert in her field and it definitely shows. She knows exactly what to put where and I always look refreshed and younger. I can't recommend her enough. She is very busy and hard to get into, but if you plan for it you will be fine.

I've never had botox...yet...but can't wait til I can afford it! I am so jealous...it looks great! And your eyes? What did they do to get rid of wrinkles?

Thanks for the update, I've added your review to the Botox community.  How many units do you get?  Can you get less units now that you've been getting for a while?

Love the pictures, thanks for posting them!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Botox community.