43 Year Old, Small Breast, 3 Kids (3 Nursed)...FINALLY Had Breast Augmentation! - Leawood, KS

It took my best friend to share her experience of...

It took my best friend to share her experience of breast augmentation with me before I would even consider it! I lived as a small "A" cup all my life and told myself I had to love the way I looked without larger breast. As a mature women, my decision was based on myself. I was tired of wearing padded bras and constantly shifting my position as to hide my small breast. I wanted to buy sexy swim suit with NO padding. I hated having to squeeze the water from the padding as I got out of the pool! Seriously!! I'm very active and lift weights/cardio 5 days a week. The sports bras smashed my small breast even more! On the outside I showed confidence, but on the inside I hated the feelings I had just because of my breast size. My body is in great shape, however I was not proportioned. If it wasn't for Victoria Secret, I would have hid my body!
I no longer have any negative feeling regarding my breast and it shows! I bought several new sexy Victoria Secret bra's and a new swim suit, WITHOUT PADDING! And I can't tell you how much my husband likes the new me! He loved me with small breast BUT this has added something different to our life.
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

From my first office visit, Dr. Swanson put me right at ease! He is so easy to talk to and I am very comfortable speaking freely with him. Surgery went very well! Everything that Dr. Swanson told me what I may experience before and after surgery, happened just as he said. No surprises! He has also surrounded himself with a wonderful staff!! They have been great this entire process! I also recently had my lips filled by Dr. Swanson and again am very happy that he suggested this to me. I should have done my breast augmentation much earlier in life BUT I am so happy now!! Thank you so much Dr. Swanson!